Deb Stoko® SPF30 Stokoderm SUN PROTECT Sunscreen Cartridge 1 Litre
- Where to use: Outdoor workers exposed to UVA & UVB sun rays. Workers exposed to UVC rays from some industrial processes (e.g. welding – use with PPE)
- UVB 30 High protection -Sun Protection Factor of 30 prolongs the skin’s natural protection time against the sun’s UVB rays by a factor of 30.
- UVA protection -Conforms to the European recommendation for providing protection against the harmful effects of UVA rays.
- UVC Protection -Provides additional protection against UVC rays as created artificially during certain industrial processes, such as arc welding. Does not replace personal protective equipment.
- Water resistant formula -Withstands perspiration or immersion in water; ideal for outdoor workers.
- Non greasy after feel -Quickly and easily absorbs into the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Cares for skin -Contains vitamin E, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, panthenol, caprylic/capric triglyceride and glycerin which help to soothe and condition the skin.
- Perfume-free -No added perfume. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and prefer products which do not have perfume added.
SPF30 High Protection Sunscreen Oil in 200ml Personal Spray
- CS30 is an SPF 30 Sunscreen Oil for professional use to give immediate protection for the skin from UV-A and UV-B exposure.
- CS-30 is a high performance product giving 30 times the skins normal protection against sunlight.
- CS30 is water free and perfume free, suitable for all skin types aged 12 years and over.
- CS-30 contains a high level of emollients, coco caprylate/caprate, for a non-greasy feel on the skin.
- CS-30 is for use on any part of the body exposed to the sun. Apply to clean dry skin before exposure to sunlight and re-apply every 2 to 3 hours.