Caterclean Supplies is a family owned business that was started in 1991. We believe in providing quality products along with a cheerful, friendly service.
Being in a business that supplies customers with repeat-order product lines, we want to keep you coming back for more. In short, we care.
Providing bespoke solutions in answer to customer needs, we’re always looking to improve. We’re here to help you. We’re in this for the long haul.
- 1991 – Caterclean Supplies is started back in 1991.
- 1992 – We purchase our 1st building in Meadow Street, Swansea, SA1 6RZ.
- 1995 – Caterclean becomes known in the area as the go-to-place for the trade.
- 2000 – The business picks up increased sales from local authorities & industry.
- 2004 – Gaius Abernethie joins Caterclean in 2004.
- 2007 – We product our first product catalogue to display our range.
- 2009 – Another building is built alongside our first for increased stock.
- 2010 – New accounts are won in the Re-seller, Education & Healthcare sectors.
- 2011 – The 1st version of Caterclean.com is launched as an online catalogue.
- 2012 – CleanSource® is born – a leading brand of eco-friendly cleaning products.
- 2013 – Perola® is born – a leading brand of paper hygiene products & wipers.
- 2014 – Envirosack® is born – a leading brand of eco-friendly recycled refuse sacks.
- 2015 – Protectors™ is born – a leading range of disposable gloves & PPE.
- 2016 – A new range of chemical dosing systems: EcoDose™ & EnviroDose™.
- 2017 – We begin importing the Pacvac backpack vacuum cleaners from Australia.
- 2018 – Ecovi™ is launched – a core range of ultra eco-friendly cleaning chemicals.
- 2019 – Utilisation of our Bulk Storage Centre for increase stock holding.