The Duplex 380B Turbo has been developed from the remarkably successful Duplex range of floor cleaning machines. When our development engineers were asked to design a battery powered 380mm wide unit they were given one brief: make sure it has the same cleaning capability as the rest of the range but with at least one added innovation. Well they came up with a winner! From wall to wall and into the tightest corners the Duplex 380B Turbo is ideal for daily maintenance or deep cleaning.
The Duplex 420 Floor Steam Cleaner model, with a cleaning width of 420 mm (16?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, combining brush agitation and steam on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners. Steam is supplied to one of the contra rotating brushes and therefore floors are left sanitised and virtually immediately dry. Steam floor cleaners, like the Duplex 420/Steam clean without the need for aggressive or toxic chemicals. This makes the use of steam floor cleaning equipment extremely ecologically friendly and economically viable. Used widely but not exclusively in the care home sector, veterinary practices and schools. The machine is also supplied with the standard fluid tanks, allowing it to be used in steam or standard cleaning mode as required.
The handheld iVo Power Brush from the iVo Group is an innovative way of cleaning in washrooms, canteens, kitchens, bathrooms and much more! Its cordless technology and 2 hour battery life makes the iVo Power Brush XL the ultimate machine in portable cleaning! Thanks to the XL's extendable handle, the XL can reach ceilings and walls from a distance with no hassle and Its high torque 220rpm cleaning power brings effective and quick cleaning on most surfaces such as tiles, glass and safety flooring. The XL kit comes packed with a large variety of accessories to tackle any cleaning task at hand!
The Multiwash II 240mm is a multi-purpose and effective floor and carpet cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries hard and soft floors. With a rotating drum that removes water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless flor that's ready to walk on in minutes. Benefits of this scrubber dryer:
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use
The mid range sized Duplex 420 Floor Cleaning Machine is the most popular of the versatile Duplex range. With it’s twin contra-rotating brushes this machine gives powerful cleaning results on all floor types including carpets, safety flooring, wood, tiles, marble, vinyl, carpet tiles, Tarkett, Altro, Marley, Flotex, Polysafe, Timbersafe, non-slip floors, resin floors, entrance matting and many more.
WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
- 550mm cleaning width - Cleans alongside walls & in corners, makes light work of large areas
- Steam is supplied to rotating brushes leaving floors sanitised and quick drying
- Exceptional cleaning power, build quality and ease of use
- Compact design - Manoeuvrable in forward and reverse direction
- Steam combined with brush produces powerful cleaning and sanitising results
- Brush rotates at 600 rpm actively lifting dirt, water and grime
- Ideal for use on carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, Timbersafe, Flotex, Marley, carpet tiles, safety floorsresin floors and many more
- Widely used in healthcare, food factories, sports/ leisure/ dining halls, entrance lobbies and corridors