10 Metre x 1.5mm 3 Core Trailing Cable Assembly / Extension Lead Hi Vis Orange
|Unit of Sale||
|Full Case Qty||
The Multiwash II 240mm is a multi-purpose and effective floor and carpet cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries hard and soft floors. With a rotating drum that removes water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless flor that's ready to walk on in minutes. Benefits of this scrubber dryer:
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use
With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility. A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool. Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums. Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess. Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
The ProVac plugged rewind dry vacuum offers a professional, tough and versatile workhorse that is packed full of innovative features and a smile of course! The unique plugged cable rewind system allows simple cable replacement if needed. HepaFlo filtration not only raises performance standards but also provides for clean and convenient emptying when full. Convenient on-board wand and floor-tool storage to keep everything close to hand. • Stay Cleaning for Longer - Huge 9L Capacity and long 12.5M Cable. • Improves Filtration, Cleanliness and Capacity - TriTex Filtration System. • Handy Cable Replacement - Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable. • Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying - High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags. • A Tool For Every Job - Professional accessory kit with stainless steel tube set.
- Cleaning width of 340mm (13?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners.
- Steam supplied to contra rotating brushes - Sanitising floors and giving rapid dry.
- Steam - No need for aggressive chemicals - Ecologically friendly, economically sound
- Compact design. Cleans up to the edge of skirting, furniture & equipment as brushes are off-set to fit in corners etc.
- Lifts dirt, water and grime from floor surfaces
- Cleans carpets, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, contract carpet tiles, safety floors, non-slip resin floors, sports safety floors plus many more.
- Used widely in Healthcare, Food and Leisure applications.
- Product is accepted on the Water Technology List.
The Duplex Floor Steam Cleaner is exceptional; it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, polishes and disinfects all floor surfaces.
The Duplex 620 is the largest in the unique series of Duplex Floor Cleaning Machines. With it’s 620 mm cleaning width it is ideally suited to the larger facility such as sports halls, entrance lobbies, corridors, dining halls, public buildings etc where there is a large space to clean. With the Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine such tasks are tackled with the minimum of time and effort.
- 55cm Scrub Width
- 60L Capacity
- Traction Drive also available
The mid range sized Duplex 420 Floor Cleaning Machine is the most popular of the versatile Duplex range. With it’s twin contra-rotating brushes this machine gives powerful cleaning results on all floor types including carpets, safety flooring, wood, tiles, marble, vinyl, carpet tiles, Tarkett, Altro, Marley, Flotex, Polysafe, Timbersafe, non-slip floors, resin floors, entrance matting and many more.
The Duplex 420 Floor Steam Cleaner model, with a cleaning width of 420 mm (16?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, combining brush agitation and steam on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners. Steam is supplied to one of the contra rotating brushes and therefore floors are left sanitised and virtually immediately dry. Steam floor cleaners, like the Duplex 420/Steam clean without the need for aggressive or toxic chemicals. This makes the use of steam floor cleaning equipment extremely ecologically friendly and economically viable. Used widely but not exclusively in the care home sector, veterinary practices and schools. The machine is also supplied with the standard fluid tanks, allowing it to be used in steam or standard cleaning mode as required.