The professional baking parchment dispenses easily from a tamper-proof robust cutterbox. Traditionally used as a lining agent for all baking equipment, including cake tins and baking sheets. Ideal for fat-free baking, the parchment is siliconised on both sides for easy release, non-stick surface, which eradicates your need to grease baking tins or sheets, thus dispelling any unnecessary added fat. The paper can also be used to make icing bags either to fit with a nozzle or to use with just the top cut to from its own.
- Ideal for fat-free baking
- Easy to cut and shape to line baking tins
- No need to grease cake tins or baking sheets
- Siliconised on both sides for an easy release, non-stick surface
- Widely used as a lining agent for cake tins and other baking equipment
- 18 inch roll, 50m long