WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
- 550mm cleaning width - Cleans alongside walls & in corners, makes light work of large areas
- Steam is supplied to rotating brushes leaving floors sanitised and quick drying
- Exceptional cleaning power, build quality and ease of use
- Compact design - Manoeuvrable in forward and reverse direction
- Steam combined with brush produces powerful cleaning and sanitising results
- Brush rotates at 600 rpm actively lifting dirt, water and grime
- Ideal for use on carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, Timbersafe, Flotex, Marley, carpet tiles, safety floorsresin floors and many more
- Widely used in healthcare, food factories, sports/ leisure/ dining halls, entrance lobbies and corridors
Replacement Henry micro fibre cloth dust bags with improved 5 layer filtration system which will capture 99% of dust, pollen, mites and microscopic particles, an alternative to the standard paper dust bags. These dust bags fit the range of Numatic tub vacuum cleaners. Specifically the Henry HVR200, Hetty HET200, James JVP180, Nuvac VNP180, Nuvac VNR 200 and the Numatic NVR200 models. But most commonly found and used on the Henry vacuum cleaner.
With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility. A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool. Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums. Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess. Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
The mid range sized Duplex 420 Floor Cleaning Machine is the most popular of the versatile Duplex range. With it’s twin contra-rotating brushes this machine gives powerful cleaning results on all floor types including carpets, safety flooring, wood, tiles, marble, vinyl, carpet tiles, Tarkett, Altro, Marley, Flotex, Polysafe, Timbersafe, non-slip floors, resin floors, entrance matting and many more.
The handheld iVo Power Brush from the iVo Group is an innovative way of cleaning in washrooms, canteens, kitchens, bathrooms and much more! Its cordless technology and 2 hour battery life makes the iVo Power Brush XL the ultimate machine in portable cleaning! Thanks to the XL's extendable handle, the XL can reach ceilings and walls from a distance with no hassle and Its high torque 220rpm cleaning power brings effective and quick cleaning on most surfaces such as tiles, glass and safety flooring. The XL kit comes packed with a large variety of accessories to tackle any cleaning task at hand!