- 72cm Scrub Width
- 85L Capacity
- Two Brush Design
- Traction Driven
- Adjustable Brush Pressure
The handheld iVo Power Brush from the iVo Group is an innovative way of cleaning in washrooms, canteens, kitchens, bathrooms and much more! Its cordless technology and 2 hour battery life makes the iVo Power Brush XL the ultimate machine in portable cleaning! Thanks to the XL's extendable handle, the XL can reach ceilings and walls from a distance with no hassle and Its high torque 220rpm cleaning power brings effective and quick cleaning on most surfaces such as tiles, glass and safety flooring. The XL kit comes packed with a large variety of accessories to tackle any cleaning task at hand!
- Cleaning width of 340mm (13?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners.
- Steam supplied to contra rotating brushes - Sanitising floors and giving rapid dry.
- Steam - No need for aggressive chemicals - Ecologically friendly, economically sound
- Compact design. Cleans up to the edge of skirting, furniture & equipment as brushes are off-set to fit in corners etc.
- Lifts dirt, water and grime from floor surfaces
- Cleans carpets, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, contract carpet tiles, safety floors, non-slip resin floors, sports safety floors plus many more.
- Used widely in Healthcare, Food and Leisure applications.
- Product is accepted on the Water Technology List.
The Duplex Floor Steam Cleaner is exceptional; it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, polishes and disinfects all floor surfaces.
- 280mm cleaning width - Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime leaving floors clean and dry in a very short space of time
- Simple and fast to use - No trailing cables (Ideal for in/around swimming pool areas or other areas where water ingress may be a hazard)
- Feather-light - Easy to manoeuvre
- Battery run time - 1hr on carpet, and more on smooth hard surfaces
- Offset brushes allow deep cleaning right alongside walls and skirtings, in corners, under furniture and around fixtures
- Cleans vinyl, ceramic tile, non-slip resin, smooth resin, terrazzo, carpet including carpet tiles, wood, safety flooring, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, Polysafe, Timbersafe, Marley, Flotex, Altro, Tarkett and many more.
- Ideal for care homes, vets, hospitals, retail outlets, leisure, catering and educational facilities etc.
WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
The Duplex 420 Floor Steam Cleaner model, with a cleaning width of 420 mm (16?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, combining brush agitation and steam on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners. Steam is supplied to one of the contra rotating brushes and therefore floors are left sanitised and virtually immediately dry. Steam floor cleaners, like the Duplex 420/Steam clean without the need for aggressive or toxic chemicals. This makes the use of steam floor cleaning equipment extremely ecologically friendly and economically viable. Used widely but not exclusively in the care home sector, veterinary practices and schools. The machine is also supplied with the standard fluid tanks, allowing it to be used in steam or standard cleaning mode as required.
- 550mm cleaning width - Cleans alongside walls & in corners, makes light work of large areas
- Steam is supplied to rotating brushes leaving floors sanitised and quick drying
- Exceptional cleaning power, build quality and ease of use
- Compact design - Manoeuvrable in forward and reverse direction
- Steam combined with brush produces powerful cleaning and sanitising results
- Brush rotates at 600 rpm actively lifting dirt, water and grime
- Ideal for use on carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, Timbersafe, Flotex, Marley, carpet tiles, safety floorsresin floors and many more
- Widely used in healthcare, food factories, sports/ leisure/ dining halls, entrance lobbies and corridors
With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility. A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool. Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums. Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess. Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.