The mid range sized Duplex 420 Floor Cleaning Machine is the most popular of the versatile Duplex range. With it’s twin contra-rotating brushes this machine gives powerful cleaning results on all floor types including carpets, safety flooring, wood, tiles, marble, vinyl, carpet tiles, Tarkett, Altro, Marley, Flotex, Polysafe, Timbersafe, non-slip floors, resin floors, entrance matting and many more.
The Duplex 620 is the largest in the unique series of Duplex Floor Cleaning Machines. With it’s 620 mm cleaning width it is ideally suited to the larger facility such as sports halls, entrance lobbies, corridors, dining halls, public buildings etc where there is a large space to clean. With the Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine such tasks are tackled with the minimum of time and effort.
- Perfect for smaller facilities with less floor area to maintain
- Fits in the smallest of spaces and still achieves outstanding results
- Suitable for all floor surfaces: Carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, timbersafe, marley, carpet tiles, resin floors, non-flip-floors, tarkett, flotex etc.
- Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime
- Compact machine: Ideal for shops, restaurants, salons, take-aways, and any premises with smaller floor areas
- Great in heavy domestic use e.g. cleaning bathroom and toilet floors
- Offset brushes - Machine cleans in both directions
- Lightweight, compact design - Highly portable for transport between locations
The handheld iVo Power Brush from the iVo Group is an innovative way of cleaning in washrooms, canteens, kitchens, bathrooms and much more! Its cordless technology and 2 hour battery life makes the iVo Power Brush XL the ultimate machine in portable cleaning! Thanks to the XL's extendable handle, the XL can reach ceilings and walls from a distance with no hassle and Its high torque 220rpm cleaning power brings effective and quick cleaning on most surfaces such as tiles, glass and safety flooring. The XL kit comes packed with a large variety of accessories to tackle any cleaning task at hand!
With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility. A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool. Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums. Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess. Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.