With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility. A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool. Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums. Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess. Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
Models DCL180 are handy cordless cleaners of cloth filtration type powered by Makita Li-ion battery;
- Up to 20 min run time with 3.0Ah battery
- Excellent suction power.
- Ideal for cleaning after work in domestic property.
- Bag-less 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal.
- Filter and pre-filter are washable in soapy water for repeated use.
- Ideal for vehicle cleaning.
- Includes floor and sash nozzles for a variety of applications.
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Low noise emissions
WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
- 550mm cleaning width - Cleans alongside walls & in corners, makes light work of large areas
- Steam is supplied to rotating brushes leaving floors sanitised and quick drying
- Exceptional cleaning power, build quality and ease of use
- Compact design - Manoeuvrable in forward and reverse direction
- Steam combined with brush produces powerful cleaning and sanitising results
- Brush rotates at 600 rpm actively lifting dirt, water and grime
- Ideal for use on carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, Timbersafe, Flotex, Marley, carpet tiles, safety floorsresin floors and many more
- Widely used in healthcare, food factories, sports/ leisure/ dining halls, entrance lobbies and corridors
Transporting a bucket of solution or pump up sprayer to wherever you need to clean can be tedious, difficult and time consuming, with more chance of spillages and overuse of solution. Motorscrubber Jet solves these problems! On-board chemical injection gives you an incredible deep clean up to 3m / 10ft high, allowing you to spray precisely the amount of cleaning solution you need, when you need it. Boasting all the features of the Motorscrubber MS2000, the added spray function removes the need for buckets or spray bottles. Cleaning solution is delivered through a high pressure pump directly to the scrubbing head, breaking down dirt and grime and cleaning away dirty residues to restore sparkling fresh surfaces. For the freedom to clean anywhere, and to increase your cleaning productivity, choose Motorscrubber Jet.
- 55cm Scrub Width
- 60L Capacity
- Traction Drive also available