WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
The Multiwash II 240mm is a multi-purpose and effective floor and carpet cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries hard and soft floors. With a rotating drum that removes water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless flor that's ready to walk on in minutes. Benefits of this scrubber dryer:
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use
- 55cm Scrub Width
- 60L Capacity
- Traction Drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVI8oUOGMI A small machine with big capabilities, the incredibly versatile, UK-manufactured Motorscrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans stairs and skirting boards, windows, ventilation grilles, and hard-to reach areas in kitchens, washrooms, swimming pools, changing rooms, public transport vehicles, and much more! Battery powered with a running time of 4 hours, Motorscrubber boasts a powerful brush speed of 354rpm for efficient scrubbing and even floor polishing in areas where traditional cleaning machines simply will not reach!
- 55cm Scrub Width
- 80L Capacity
- Compact Ride-On
With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility. A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool. Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums. Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess. Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
- Cleaning width of 340mm (13?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners.
- Steam supplied to contra rotating brushes - Sanitising floors and giving rapid dry.
- Steam - No need for aggressive chemicals - Ecologically friendly, economically sound
- Compact design. Cleans up to the edge of skirting, furniture & equipment as brushes are off-set to fit in corners etc.
- Lifts dirt, water and grime from floor surfaces
- Cleans carpets, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, contract carpet tiles, safety floors, non-slip resin floors, sports safety floors plus many more.
- Used widely in Healthcare, Food and Leisure applications.
- Product is accepted on the Water Technology List.
The Duplex Floor Steam Cleaner is exceptional; it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, polishes and disinfects all floor surfaces.
- Perfect for smaller facilities with less floor area to maintain
- Fits in the smallest of spaces and still achieves outstanding results
- Suitable for all floor surfaces: Carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, timbersafe, marley, carpet tiles, resin floors, non-flip-floors, tarkett, flotex etc.
- Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime
- Compact machine: Ideal for shops, restaurants, salons, take-aways, and any premises with smaller floor areas
- Great in heavy domestic use e.g. cleaning bathroom and toilet floors
- Offset brushes - Machine cleans in both directions
- Lightweight, compact design - Highly portable for transport between locations