The Duplex 420 Floor Steam Cleaner model, with a cleaning width of 420 mm (16?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, combining brush agitation and steam on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners. Steam is supplied to one of the contra rotating brushes and therefore floors are left sanitised and virtually immediately dry. Steam floor cleaners, like the Duplex 420/Steam clean without the need for aggressive or toxic chemicals. This makes the use of steam floor cleaning equipment extremely ecologically friendly and economically viable. Used widely but not exclusively in the care home sector, veterinary practices and schools. The machine is also supplied with the standard fluid tanks, allowing it to be used in steam or standard cleaning mode as required.
- 550mm cleaning width - Cleans alongside walls & in corners, makes light work of large areas
- Steam is supplied to rotating brushes leaving floors sanitised and quick drying
- Exceptional cleaning power, build quality and ease of use
- Compact design - Manoeuvrable in forward and reverse direction
- Steam combined with brush produces powerful cleaning and sanitising results
- Brush rotates at 600 rpm actively lifting dirt, water and grime
- Ideal for use on carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, Timbersafe, Flotex, Marley, carpet tiles, safety floorsresin floors and many more
- Widely used in healthcare, food factories, sports/ leisure/ dining halls, entrance lobbies and corridors
Transporting a bucket of solution or pump up sprayer to wherever you need to clean can be tedious, difficult and time consuming, with more chance of spillages and overuse of solution. Motorscrubber Jet solves these problems! On-board chemical injection gives you an incredible deep clean up to 3m / 10ft high, allowing you to spray precisely the amount of cleaning solution you need, when you need it. Boasting all the features of the Motorscrubber MS2000, the added spray function removes the need for buckets or spray bottles. Cleaning solution is delivered through a high pressure pump directly to the scrubbing head, breaking down dirt and grime and cleaning away dirty residues to restore sparkling fresh surfaces. For the freedom to clean anywhere, and to increase your cleaning productivity, choose Motorscrubber Jet.
- Cleaning width of 340mm (13?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners.
- Steam supplied to contra rotating brushes - Sanitising floors and giving rapid dry.
- Steam - No need for aggressive chemicals - Ecologically friendly, economically sound
- Compact design. Cleans up to the edge of skirting, furniture & equipment as brushes are off-set to fit in corners etc.
- Lifts dirt, water and grime from floor surfaces
- Cleans carpets, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, contract carpet tiles, safety floors, non-slip resin floors, sports safety floors plus many more.
- Used widely in Healthcare, Food and Leisure applications.
- Product is accepted on the Water Technology List.
The Duplex Floor Steam Cleaner is exceptional; it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, polishes and disinfects all floor surfaces.
The Duplex 380B Turbo has been developed from the remarkably successful Duplex range of floor cleaning machines. When our development engineers were asked to design a battery powered 380mm wide unit they were given one brief: make sure it has the same cleaning capability as the rest of the range but with at least one added innovation. Well they came up with a winner! From wall to wall and into the tightest corners the Duplex 380B Turbo is ideal for daily maintenance or deep cleaning.
The Duplex 620 is the largest in the unique series of Duplex Floor Cleaning Machines. With it’s 620 mm cleaning width it is ideally suited to the larger facility such as sports halls, entrance lobbies, corridors, dining halls, public buildings etc where there is a large space to clean. With the Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine such tasks are tackled with the minimum of time and effort.
The Multiwash II 240mm is a multi-purpose and effective floor and carpet cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries hard and soft floors. With a rotating drum that removes water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless flor that's ready to walk on in minutes. Benefits of this scrubber dryer:
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use
The ProVac plugged rewind dry vacuum offers a professional, tough and versatile workhorse that is packed full of innovative features and a smile of course! The unique plugged cable rewind system allows simple cable replacement if needed. HepaFlo filtration not only raises performance standards but also provides for clean and convenient emptying when full. Convenient on-board wand and floor-tool storage to keep everything close to hand. • Stay Cleaning for Longer - Huge 9L Capacity and long 12.5M Cable. • Improves Filtration, Cleanliness and Capacity - TriTex Filtration System. • Handy Cable Replacement - Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable. • Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying - High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags. • A Tool For Every Job - Professional accessory kit with stainless steel tube set.