WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
The Duplex 380B Turbo has been developed from the remarkably successful Duplex range of floor cleaning machines. When our development engineers were asked to design a battery powered 380mm wide unit they were given one brief: make sure it has the same cleaning capability as the rest of the range but with at least one added innovation. Well they came up with a winner! From wall to wall and into the tightest corners the Duplex 380B Turbo is ideal for daily maintenance or deep cleaning.
The ProVac plugged rewind dry vacuum offers a professional, tough and versatile workhorse that is packed full of innovative features and a smile of course! The unique plugged cable rewind system allows simple cable replacement if needed. HepaFlo filtration not only raises performance standards but also provides for clean and convenient emptying when full. Convenient on-board wand and floor-tool storage to keep everything close to hand. • Stay Cleaning for Longer - Huge 9L Capacity and long 12.5M Cable. • Improves Filtration, Cleanliness and Capacity - TriTex Filtration System. • Handy Cable Replacement - Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable. • Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying - High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags. • A Tool For Every Job - Professional accessory kit with stainless steel tube set.
The Duplex 420 Floor Steam Cleaner model, with a cleaning width of 420 mm (16?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, combining brush agitation and steam on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners. Steam is supplied to one of the contra rotating brushes and therefore floors are left sanitised and virtually immediately dry. Steam floor cleaners, like the Duplex 420/Steam clean without the need for aggressive or toxic chemicals. This makes the use of steam floor cleaning equipment extremely ecologically friendly and economically viable. Used widely but not exclusively in the care home sector, veterinary practices and schools. The machine is also supplied with the standard fluid tanks, allowing it to be used in steam or standard cleaning mode as required.
With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility. A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool. Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums. Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess. Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
- Perfect for smaller facilities with less floor area to maintain
- Fits in the smallest of spaces and still achieves outstanding results
- Suitable for all floor surfaces: Carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, timbersafe, marley, carpet tiles, resin floors, non-flip-floors, tarkett, flotex etc.
- Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime
- Compact machine: Ideal for shops, restaurants, salons, take-aways, and any premises with smaller floor areas
- Great in heavy domestic use e.g. cleaning bathroom and toilet floors
- Offset brushes - Machine cleans in both directions
- Lightweight, compact design - Highly portable for transport between locations