Robotic cleaner for commercial/ industrial use.
- 2 automatic running modes: Random or pattern
- Has a buzzer and blinking light to make workers aware of presence
- Cleaning area function: Define an area by putting boundary tape on the floor as a boundary line that the cleaner cannot pass
- Obstacle detection: Ultrasonic sensor & bumper sensor
- 2 dust collection modes: Plus brush for small and large debris. Power brush for only large debris
- On-timer: Enables automatic starting at 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Wireless remote controller, carry handle for easy transport, 2 x side brushes, battery fuel gage, LED warning light for easy filter maintenance.
- Perfect for smaller facilities with less floor area to maintain
- Fits in the smallest of spaces and still achieves outstanding results
- Suitable for all floor surfaces: Carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, timbersafe, marley, carpet tiles, resin floors, non-flip-floors, tarkett, flotex etc.
- Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime
- Compact machine: Ideal for shops, restaurants, salons, take-aways, and any premises with smaller floor areas
- Great in heavy domestic use e.g. cleaning bathroom and toilet floors
- Offset brushes - Machine cleans in both directions
- Lightweight, compact design - Highly portable for transport between locations
- 280mm cleaning width - Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime leaving floors clean and dry in a very short space of time
- Simple and fast to use - No trailing cables (Ideal for in/around swimming pool areas or other areas where water ingress may be a hazard)
- Feather-light - Easy to manoeuvre
- Battery run time - 1hr on carpet, and more on smooth hard surfaces
- Offset brushes allow deep cleaning right alongside walls and skirtings, in corners, under furniture and around fixtures
- Cleans vinyl, ceramic tile, non-slip resin, smooth resin, terrazzo, carpet including carpet tiles, wood, safety flooring, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, Polysafe, Timbersafe, Marley, Flotex, Altro, Tarkett and many more.
- Ideal for care homes, vets, hospitals, retail outlets, leisure, catering and educational facilities etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVI8oUOGMI A small machine with big capabilities, the incredibly versatile, UK-manufactured Motorscrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans stairs and skirting boards, windows, ventilation grilles, and hard-to reach areas in kitchens, washrooms, swimming pools, changing rooms, public transport vehicles, and much more! Battery powered with a running time of 4 hours, Motorscrubber boasts a powerful brush speed of 354rpm for efficient scrubbing and even floor polishing in areas where traditional cleaning machines simply will not reach!
Models DCL180 are handy cordless cleaners of cloth filtration type powered by Makita Li-ion battery;
- Up to 20 min run time with 3.0Ah battery
- Excellent suction power.
- Ideal for cleaning after work in domestic property.
- Bag-less 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal.
- Filter and pre-filter are washable in soapy water for repeated use.
- Ideal for vehicle cleaning.
- Includes floor and sash nozzles for a variety of applications.
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Low noise emissions
Transporting a bucket of solution or pump up sprayer to wherever you need to clean can be tedious, difficult and time consuming, with more chance of spillages and overuse of solution. Motorscrubber Jet solves these problems! On-board chemical injection gives you an incredible deep clean up to 3m / 10ft high, allowing you to spray precisely the amount of cleaning solution you need, when you need it. Boasting all the features of the Motorscrubber MS2000, the added spray function removes the need for buckets or spray bottles. Cleaning solution is delivered through a high pressure pump directly to the scrubbing head, breaking down dirt and grime and cleaning away dirty residues to restore sparkling fresh surfaces. For the freedom to clean anywhere, and to increase your cleaning productivity, choose Motorscrubber Jet.