These highly absorbent, recycled 1-ply C-fold hand towels from Perola® HanDri™ are ideal for use in kitchen areas for drying hands and can be used in any C-fold paper towel dispenser. The C-fold paper towels clean up spillages and dry hands quickly and efficiently, allowing you to keep a clean and hygienic environment. These towels have a high level of absorbency and are strong, even when saturated with moisture. Suitable for drying hands, cleaning up small spillages and wiping tables. The interleaved designs means only one towel is released from the dispenser at a time, making them ideal for busy washrooms.
3600 hand towels. The green v-fold interfold paper hand towel is a heavy weight paper towel.
- Widely used in schools, nurseries, shopping centres, art rooms, public areas, as well as being a favourite with the local authorities
- The interfold towels are self-presenting: Pull one out, the next automatically follows on ready for use
- Hygienic: You only touch the towel/s you take
- A very economical hand towel
These disposable changing station liners are a hygienic addition to our range of baby changing units. The liners help maintain hygiene levels by catching spillages, and reducing contact with the baby changer. The durable liners are suitable for use in public washrooms, providing customers with practical family facilities.
- Material Paper
- Colour White
- Laminated 2-ply tissue paper
Plastic baby changing unit horizontal with a stainless steel front
- Easy to clean, high density polyethylene which inhibits bacterial growth
- Safety belt with cam buckle is adjustable with one hand
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism ensures smooth & safe opening/ closing
- The most preferred changing position
- Brushed 304 stainless steel front delivers upscale appearance for high-end facilities at an economical cost
- Includes an integrated liner dispenser, mounting hardware for timber stud wall construction, safety straps and buckle
- The unit meets all of the standards of EN 12221:2008+A1:2013 (minus clause 4.1)
- The unit has passed the ASTM F2285 test standards for a child at 50 pounds/22.7 kg
- Designed for infants only. Age up to 3.5 years and weight less than 22.7kg (50lb)
- Hygienic, safe and reliable wall mounted baby changing unit
- Manufactured with antibacterial HDPE, ensuring the surface remains hygienic and clean, avoiding bacteria and mould build up
- Supports a maximum load of 20kg, therefore infants as old as 3 and a half years old can be safely changed on the station
- Its deep, concave shape to helps keep the infant still, safe and comfortable whilst their nappy is changed
- Supplied with an adjustable restraining belt so children can be comfortably and safely held in place during the changing process
- Fits to walls easily and with a narrow depth, the unit does not protrude too far from the wall. This is particularly useful for smaller bathrooms and changing areas where space is at a premium.
The white z-fold paper hand towels are ideal for use where wash room space is at a premium, as the towels are very narrow due to their being folded twice. The towels present themselves fully open, ready for use. They are also a hygienic option as the user only ever touches the paper towel/s they take. Widely used in schools, hospitals and public washrooms.
For those wanting a more pleasurable hand drying experience, this towel is very soft. The absorbent tissue plies have been glued together and micro-embossed to produce a luxurious towel that quickly dries wet hands. Like all Easipull V-fold or Interfold hand towels, it dispenses easily, presenting a new flap to the next user. Premium quality and excellent value for money. Ideal for offices, hospitals, care homes, surgeries, hotels and restaurants. Softer towels are recommended for staff who have to wash their hands frequently during the day. This version is a full width towel and is approximately 21 x 11cm when folded and 21 x 22cm when unfolded.
Keep the risk of cross-contamination down in your premises with these Z-fold, blue recycled hand towels from Perola® HanDri™. 1-ply, these paper towels are economical to use and are presented in quantities of 200 per pack, ensuring great value for your money. The Z-fold allows less wastage of these towels as they pull out singularly and they fit perfectly with a dispenser to minimise waste. As such, these towels can help to both lower your running costs and minimise the damaging environmental effects of excessive paper wastage. Used in an extensive range of environments including but not limited to; public washrooms, education establishments, leisure and general industry washrooms.