- Dimensions: 560mm Width x 700mm Length
- Capacity: 30 Litres
- Case Qty: 20 rolls x 25 Liners
This YELLOW step pedal bin from Bison™ is ideal for healthcare & catering establishments, helping you to maintain a healthy, sanitary environment at all times. The highly durable polypropylene bin also features a hands-free, foot operation to help avoid the spread of germs and the risk of cross contamination in kitchen and food preparation areas. The tight fitting lid helps to minimise odours. The easy-clean, wet room safe, coloured design makes them popular in healthcare, medical, catering and office settings. Featuring a quiet closing lid, ideal for noise sensitive environments. Hands-free compliant with HACCP recommendations. Sturdy, strong design with reinforced edges for added strength. These bins are also extensively used in the healthcare sector for clinical waste disposal, as the bins are super-strong and easy to clean. Also used in care home, catering, hotel, healthcare, hospitality, housing, industry, leisure, holiday, medical, office equipment and transport environments.
- Conforms to BS3247:2011, the British Standard for de-icing salt.
- Marine salt harvested from sustainable sources around the Mediterranean Sea.
- Almost 100% pure sodium chloride meaning every particle plays a part in the de-icing process making it an efficient Winter salt at battling ice and snow.
- White salt does not leave behind the same messy residue as traditional brown salt (grit).
- Perfect for pathways, pavements, playgrounds and commercial estate where cleanliness is important.
- Is screened and has graded particle sizes for even distribution, which increases pedestrian safety and the working life of the equipment.
- Free flowing and ideal for use in push-along salt spreaders or by hand.
- With fork lift: 49 per pallet. (Fork-Lift loading and unloading required).
- Without fork lift: 42 per pallet. (Tail-Lift and pallet truck will be provided).
This YELLOW ultra-strong plastic pedal bin from Bison™ is ideal for use in busy commercial kitchens, with a hands-free pedal operation which helps to stop germs spreading throughout your establishment. The 87 litre capacity is enough to hold most food wrappings and waste, helping to keep the kitchen surface free from debris. The hard-wearing bin also benefits from a tough polypropylene construction, ensuring it stands up to the rigors of everyday life in a bustling kitchen. These bins are also extensively used in the healthcare sector for clinical waste disposal, as the bins are super-strong and easy to clean. Also used in care home, catering, hotel, healthcare, hospitality, housing, industry, leisure, holiday, medical, office equipment and transport environments. Hands-free compliant with HACCP recommendations. Strong, sturdy design with reinforced edges for added strength.