Keep the roads, paths and steps on your premises safe in winter with our dry brown rock salt. Easier to spread and cheaper than its white counterpart, brown rock salt is mined in Britain and as such has a much smaller carbon footprint, ideal for environmentally conscious buyers.
- Ideal for general use on roads, paths, car parks
- Contains grit to assist traction and avoid slips
- Clears snow and ice, and improves traction for vehicles or pedestrians
- Contains small amount of anti caking additive, which maintains spreading properties after prolonged storage
- Widely used by councils, schools, surgeries, care homes, businesses and private individuals
- Dimensions: mm Width x mm Length
- Capacity: 10 Litres
- Case Qty: 55 rolls x 25 Liners
- Dimensions: 600mm Width x 580mm Length
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Case Qty: 25 rolls x 25 Liners
Unlike other gutter cleaning machines on the market, our industrial model is not an ‘off the shelf’ vacuum. The powerful system has 50% more suction lift power than its nearest rival and a bespoke side glide entry, making it the World’s Most Powerful Mains Powered Gutter Cleaning Machine.
- Three industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift (most 3 motor vacuum will give 90" water lift)
- Side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Unique Power Mix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than its nearest rival
- All terrain steel tipping chassis with stainless steel container
- Locking front castor wheels
- Comes with our new and improved SkyVac Elite poles plus brand new Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
- Plus brand new Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
The Commercial GutterGulper™ is a very effective Gutter & High Level Vacuum Cleaning System. Designed for regular heavy duty tasks with a 9metre/30ft reach when using our carbon fibre pole sets. The traditional method of removing debris from gutters was a perilous ascent up a ladder to scoop muck from the gutters using one hand while balancing on the ladder with the other. We are delighted to say that this dangerous activity is now a thing of the past with GutterGulper™ (gutter vac), utilising a powerful (2x 1500 Watt motors) wet and dry vacuum with super lightweight, super strong carbon fibre poles. Gutter clearance can now be achieved with your feet planted firmly on the ground. Blocked gutters will stop the flow of water. This water will build up and it will want to go somewhere, usually finding its way into the building causing very expensive repairs. Blockages can build up anywhere in gutters, usually in the most awkward of places to reach. For example, over conservatories, this is no problem for GutterGulper™. With the super lightweight carbon fibre poles, access is gained with ease and provides a cost effective solution to gutter clearance.
This GREY ultra-strong plastic pedal bin from Bison™ is ideal for use in busy commercial kitchens, with a hands-free pedal operation which helps to stop germs spreading throughout your establishment. The 87 litre capacity is enough to hold most food wrappings and waste, helping to keep the kitchen surface free from debris. The hard-wearing bin also benefits from a tough polypropylene construction, ensuring it stands up to the rigors of everyday life in a bustling kitchen. These bins are also extensively used in the healthcare sector for clinical waste disposal, as the bins are super-strong and easy to clean. Also used in care home, catering, hotel, healthcare, hospitality, housing, industry, leisure, holiday, medical, office equipment and transport environments. Hands-free compliant with HACCP recommendations. Strong, sturdy design with reinforced edges for added strength.