Transporting a bucket of solution or pump up sprayer to wherever you need to clean can be tedious, difficult and time consuming, with more chance of spillages and overuse of solution. Motorscrubber Jet solves these problems! On-board chemical injection gives you an incredible deep clean up to 3m / 10ft high, allowing you to spray precisely the amount of cleaning solution you need, when you need it. Boasting all the features of the Motorscrubber MS2000, the added spray function removes the need for buckets or spray bottles. Cleaning solution is delivered through a high pressure pump directly to the scrubbing head, breaking down dirt and grime and cleaning away dirty residues to restore sparkling fresh surfaces. For the freedom to clean anywhere, and to increase your cleaning productivity, choose Motorscrubber Jet.
The Duplex 620 is the largest in the unique series of Duplex Floor Cleaning Machines. With it’s 620 mm cleaning width it is ideally suited to the larger facility such as sports halls, entrance lobbies, corridors, dining halls, public buildings etc where there is a large space to clean. With the Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine such tasks are tackled with the minimum of time and effort.
WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
- 280mm cleaning width - Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime leaving floors clean and dry in a very short space of time
- Simple and fast to use - No trailing cables (Ideal for in/around swimming pool areas or other areas where water ingress may be a hazard)
- Feather-light - Easy to manoeuvre
- Battery run time - 1hr on carpet, and more on smooth hard surfaces
- Offset brushes allow deep cleaning right alongside walls and skirtings, in corners, under furniture and around fixtures
- Cleans vinyl, ceramic tile, non-slip resin, smooth resin, terrazzo, carpet including carpet tiles, wood, safety flooring, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, Polysafe, Timbersafe, Marley, Flotex, Altro, Tarkett and many more.
- Ideal for care homes, vets, hospitals, retail outlets, leisure, catering and educational facilities etc.
Replacement Henry micro fibre cloth dust bags with improved 5 layer filtration system which will capture 99% of dust, pollen, mites and microscopic particles, an alternative to the standard paper dust bags. These dust bags fit the range of Numatic tub vacuum cleaners. Specifically the Henry HVR200, Hetty HET200, James JVP180, Nuvac VNP180, Nuvac VNR 200 and the Numatic NVR200 models. But most commonly found and used on the Henry vacuum cleaner.
The Multiwash II 240mm is a multi-purpose and effective floor and carpet cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries hard and soft floors. With a rotating drum that removes water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless flor that's ready to walk on in minutes. Benefits of this scrubber dryer:
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use