Blue Disposable Bouffant Mob Caps (10×100)
View the quote list SKU: DM02BL Categories: Disposable PPE, Safety & PPE
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
- No ratings found yet!
CleanSource® DURA BUFF Floor Maintainer (2x5L)
High polymer concentrated floor polish maintainer. Highly efficient cleaner, easily burnished to a high gloss, pleasant and fragrant in use. Use as a polish maintainer for: linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
27kg Lightweight Walk-Behind Broadcast Salt Spreader
- Manufactured with a strong tubular steel frame and polypropylene dispensing hopper.
- Our lightweight broadcast spreader is equipped with solid wheels and cannot be punctured by sharp objects. They are also resistant to most oils, grease and many common chemicals.
- Spread: 3-3.6m.
- Volume: 16L.
- Fitted with nylon gear and adjustable feed system.
- Sprays in 360° motion to cover a large area.
- Suitable for a variety of horticultural agents including grit, seed, salt, fertilizer and weed killer.
CleanSource® CITREX™ Heavy Duty Citrus Scrub Hand Cleaner 5L
- Engineers Hand Cleaner with Scrubbing Agents & Citrus Oils
- An orange scented hand cleaner containing scrubbing agents for added cleaning power.
- CITREX has been manufactured to a carefully controlled non-drip consistency.
- Suitable to remove oil, grease, ink, bitumen, asphalt, tar, paint, plaster, creosote, mud and ground in soils from the skin.
- Can be dispensed using CleanSource® stainless steel wall bracket with industrial pump.
- Free from Polybeads - Compliant with UK and EU legislation.
CleanSource® TFR 100 Heavy Duty Traffic Film Remover 25L
- TFR 100 is a non-caustic traffic film remover 25L.
- A caustic-free traffic film remover that is mild on surfaces yet removes heavy soiling rapidly.
- A concentrated blend of specialised surfactants with corrosion inhibitors.
- Designed to remove traffic film, oil and grease from vehicles.
- Used as a safer alternative traffic film remover throughout the car valeting, automotive and transport industries.
Strong Blue Fluid Resistant Isolation Gowns (Pack 100)
Pack of 20 Disposable Isolation Gowns: suitable for hospitals, care homes and dentists. Disposable Waterproof isolation gown with thumb loops Material: Embossed CPE. Impervious to fluids and aids with infection control and contamination spread.
- Thickness: 0.08mm Colour: blue
- Body length: 120cm
- Chest: 80cm
- Wingspan: 187cm
Blue Disposable Pleated Mob Caps (10×100)
- Blue Disposable Mob caps
- PPE CAT I - Minimal Risk
- Soft elasticated head cover with double stitch for added strength and support.
- Made of non-woven polypropylene.
- Also available in: White, blue, green, yellow and red.
- One size fits all
- Vacuum packed
- PACKING: 100 caps per polybag / 10 polybags per case
50 BLUE Powder Free Extra Long Polythene Gauntlet Gloves One Size (1×50)
Polythene gauntlets are ideal for general purpose use including food preparation and production, patient caring roles, in mortuaries and for veterinary applications etc. They provide lightweight, touch sensitive protection at an economical price. They are standard cuff length, powder free, latex free and ambidextrous. Non-sterile. These long gloves allow you full dexterity during use, and protect both your skin and clothes from chemical burns, hazardous liquids etc. The gloves are fully waterproof, and are suitable for wet and dry handling tasks. Sectors: Automotive, food manufacturing & preparation, nurseries, janitorial, healthcare, patient care, veterinary. See full description below.
Hi-Vis Yellow Velcro Vest – Various Sizes
This simple 2 band & brace Hi Vis Vest is one of our best selling waistcoats. It boasts Class 2 hi-vis protection making it an essential addition to your protective workwear range.
- 2 band & brace
- 100% polyester fabric
- Yellow or black bias bound edging
- Available with velcro or zip fastening
GloveMax™ 45cm Green Nitrile Gauntlett Gloves – Elbow Length (Pair)
• Overall Length 45cm • A high level of resistance to abrasion, solvents and animal fats. • Pebble finish to palm • Silicon and wax free • EN ISO 374-1: 2016: Type B Chemical - Breakthrough Time Methanol (A) - More than 60 Mins (Level 3) Toluene (F) - More than 10 Mins (Level 1) n-Heptane (J) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) Sulphuric Acid 96% (L) - More than 240 Mins (Level 5) Sodium Hydroxide 40% (K) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) • EN388: 2016 • Level 4 - Abrasion • Level X - Cut Resistance • Level 0 - Tear Resistance • Level 2 - Puncture • Level B - ISO 13997 Blade Cut • EN ISO 374-5:2016 Protection Against Bacteria and Fungi - Pass Protection Against Viruses - Not Tested
Strong Black Powder Free NITRILE Gloves (1×100)
These Medical Grade Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed using 5mil powder free nitrile, offering better tensile strength and protection compared to either latex or vinyl. A beaded cuff prevents liquid from entering the glove, while the micro-texture finish ensures a secure grip at all times. The gloves are highly durable, ambidextrous and suitable for a range of industries. Approved for food contact and medical use, these Black Nitrile Gloves are ideal for a variety of single-use care applications, including nursing, dentistry and care home work. Their robust nitrile construction gives them excellent strength, making them suitable for handling a range of materials both within and outside the care industry. See full description below.