Ideal for fresh chewing gum on carpets and upholstery. Used extensively in the transport industry by coach operators, train operators, aircraft and taxis.
Also popular for use in schools, colleges and universities, theme parks, pubs and clubs.
- A tough product for the removal of chewing gum and sticky deposits from carpets and fabrics, without harming or discolouring them.
- Rapidly freezes chewing gum and sticky deposits so that they may be quickly and easily scraped from carpets and furnishings.
- A high-pressure localised cooler which freezes the deposit to -80°C to harden it, so it can simply be scraped off.
- It also has a range of uses in electronics and components assembly and testing.
- Spray onto sticky substance.
- Scrape off with a knife when white frost hardens it.
- If substance softens before removed completely, repeat the above directions.
N.B. Use spray at least 15cm from exposed skin, extended spray release may result in cold injury from the can.