With its thick wall plastic construction, this 10 litre bucket is suited to heavy-duty use in light industrial settings. Featuring molded-in gradations to assist with accurate, large-scale measuring of liquids or powders, and a wide spout for mess-free pouring. This bucket has a durable metal handle with a rounded grip, making it more comfortable to carry when full.
CleanSource® 10 Litre Professional Heavy Duty Wide Spout Round Bucket Red
- Thick wall plastic construction
- Suited to heavy duty use in light industrial settings
- Features molded-in graduations to assist with accurate, large-scale measuring of liquids/ powders
- Has a wide spout for mess-free, quick pouring
- Durable metal handle with a rounded grip makes it more comfortable to carry when full
|Unit of Sale||
|Full Case Qty||
- 280mm cleaning width - Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime leaving floors clean and dry in a very short space of time
- Simple and fast to use - No trailing cables (Ideal for in/around swimming pool areas or other areas where water ingress may be a hazard)
- Feather-light - Easy to manoeuvre
- Battery run time - 1hr on carpet, and more on smooth hard surfaces
- Offset brushes allow deep cleaning right alongside walls and skirtings, in corners, under furniture and around fixtures
- Cleans vinyl, ceramic tile, non-slip resin, smooth resin, terrazzo, carpet including carpet tiles, wood, safety flooring, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, Polysafe, Timbersafe, Marley, Flotex, Altro, Tarkett and many more.
- Ideal for care homes, vets, hospitals, retail outlets, leisure, catering and educational facilities etc.
The ProVac plugged rewind dry vacuum offers a professional, tough and versatile workhorse that is packed full of innovative features and a smile of course! The unique plugged cable rewind system allows simple cable replacement if needed. HepaFlo filtration not only raises performance standards but also provides for clean and convenient emptying when full. Convenient on-board wand and floor-tool storage to keep everything close to hand. • Stay Cleaning for Longer - Huge 9L Capacity and long 12.5M Cable. • Improves Filtration, Cleanliness and Capacity - TriTex Filtration System. • Handy Cable Replacement - Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable. • Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying - High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags. • A Tool For Every Job - Professional accessory kit with stainless steel tube set.
Robotic cleaner for commercial/ industrial use.
- 2 automatic running modes: Random or pattern
- Has a buzzer and blinking light to make workers aware of presence
- Cleaning area function: Define an area by putting boundary tape on the floor as a boundary line that the cleaner cannot pass
- Obstacle detection: Ultrasonic sensor & bumper sensor
- 2 dust collection modes: Plus brush for small and large debris. Power brush for only large debris
- On-timer: Enables automatic starting at 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Wireless remote controller, carry handle for easy transport, 2 x side brushes, battery fuel gage, LED warning light for easy filter maintenance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVI8oUOGMI A small machine with big capabilities, the incredibly versatile, UK-manufactured Motorscrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans stairs and skirting boards, windows, ventilation grilles, and hard-to reach areas in kitchens, washrooms, swimming pools, changing rooms, public transport vehicles, and much more! Battery powered with a running time of 4 hours, Motorscrubber boasts a powerful brush speed of 354rpm for efficient scrubbing and even floor polishing in areas where traditional cleaning machines simply will not reach!
- Cleaning width of 340mm (13?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners.
- Steam supplied to contra rotating brushes - Sanitising floors and giving rapid dry.
- Steam - No need for aggressive chemicals - Ecologically friendly, economically sound
- Compact design. Cleans up to the edge of skirting, furniture & equipment as brushes are off-set to fit in corners etc.
- Lifts dirt, water and grime from floor surfaces
- Cleans carpets, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, contract carpet tiles, safety floors, non-slip resin floors, sports safety floors plus many more.
- Used widely in Healthcare, Food and Leisure applications.
- Product is accepted on the Water Technology List.
The Duplex Floor Steam Cleaner is exceptional; it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, polishes and disinfects all floor surfaces.
The Duplex 420 Floor Steam Cleaner model, with a cleaning width of 420 mm (16?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, combining brush agitation and steam on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners. Steam is supplied to one of the contra rotating brushes and therefore floors are left sanitised and virtually immediately dry. Steam floor cleaners, like the Duplex 420/Steam clean without the need for aggressive or toxic chemicals. This makes the use of steam floor cleaning equipment extremely ecologically friendly and economically viable. Used widely but not exclusively in the care home sector, veterinary practices and schools. The machine is also supplied with the standard fluid tanks, allowing it to be used in steam or standard cleaning mode as required.
The handheld iVo Power Brush from the iVo Group is an innovative way of cleaning in washrooms, canteens, kitchens, bathrooms and much more! Its cordless technology and 2 hour battery life makes the iVo Power Brush XL the ultimate machine in portable cleaning! Thanks to the XL's extendable handle, the XL can reach ceilings and walls from a distance with no hassle and Its high torque 220rpm cleaning power brings effective and quick cleaning on most surfaces such as tiles, glass and safety flooring. The XL kit comes packed with a large variety of accessories to tackle any cleaning task at hand!