ALGOWAY-PRO is a Professional Moss/Algae Killer Patio Hard Surface Cleaner in a 5 Litre concentrate.
Highly recommended as a SURFACE-SAFE SOFT-WASHING Solution for use on Render, Walls, Roofs, Paths, Carparks, etc.
- ALGOWAY-PRO is a lower cost professional alternative to its 2 nearest rivals:
- ALGOCLEAR (which sells for around ?30-40 per 5L and MMC-PRO which sells for around ?20-?25 per 5L).
ALGOWAY-PRO is biodegradable, containing no bleach or acids ? the safer way to clean green from outdoor surfaces.
Not only is algae unsightly, it can also create danger on outdoor floors with its slick and slippery surface.
ALGOWAY-PRO is a multi-purpose anti-bacterial biocidal treatment for the easy treatment, removal and prevention of moss, mould and algae on hard surfaces! It?s formulated for use on paths, render, patios, fencing and decking. It?s even suitable for roofs, uPVC windows, boats, caravans, motor homes, sheds, decking and driveways and most outdoor surfaces where green mould, algae or moss is present.
ALGOWAY-PRO is the most efficient way to treat moss, mould and algae on all hard surfaces. In comparison, pressure-washing can be time-consuming, labour-intensive and abrasive ? and it often accelerates the growth of mould and algae.
Simply dilute and apply. SPRAY & WALK AWAY!
- ALGOWAY-PRO is a dynamic combination of anti-viral/anti-bacterial disinfectant, fungicide/algaecide and detergent.
- It kills moss, algae and mould within 2-4 days and small, diminishing residues will help protect against re-growth.
- ALGOWAY-PRO is suitable for use on all exterior hard surfaces from drives to roofs and tennis court to block paving.
- When using ALGOWAY-PRO for moss treatment make sure that it is in contact with the stem structure and not just the outer foliage.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply on Dry surfaces and leave for 3-5 hours for the chemical to take hold and work.
- The dilution rate varies depending on what you are treating, the table below should act as a guide.
- Dilution Rate: 1 litre per 4 litres of water (25 Litres of mixed solution covers 200m2 area!)
- Coverage: 10 Ltrs ? between 250 to 500 m2
MAXIMUM STRENGTH & SUPER CONCENTRATE
- A 5L bottle of ALGOWAY-PRO makes a minimum of 25L of solution covering a HUGE 200m? area!
- This solution can also be diluted to make up to 50L of solution at 1:9 dilution for lighter areas of growth.
EXCELLENT DILUTION RATE
- The recommended dilution rate is 1L solution to 4L of water.
- A little goes a VERY long way!
Apply in dry conditions avoid applying when rain is forecast within the following 8 hours summer apply late afternoon / early evening (when sunlight is less intense).
The solution can be applied up to a massive dilution rate of 5L solution to 45L of water for less affected areas, which would cover a huge 400m? area.
TOP TIP: The less dilution ? the quicker the results.
Key Precautions: Contact with plant life should be minimised. Limited run-off or over-spray onto grass, soil or hardy plants will not normally cause damage, and where heavier run-off or over-spray has occurred, the area should simply be flooded with fresh water.
SAFE TO USE
Biodegradable. Non-caustic, no acid & no bleach! ALGOWAY-PRO is safe for use around children & pets once the area is dry.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Read the instructions on the bottle carefully, then simply decide your required dilution and apply with watering can or pump sprayer and apply the solution to the entire area.
WHY DOES ALGAE APPEAR?
Algae often appears on hard surfaces in shady and moist environments. It may be more noticeable after a wet spell or during winter but is present year-round. Moisture allows moss to grow and reproduce. Under the right conditions, it can quickly take over a patios, paths, fences, and rendered walls (particularly on K-Render).