DURA SHINE is a high solids metallised polish for extreme strength and durability coupled with ease of removability with a non-yellowing cross linked polymer film which will not discolour even the lightest floor.
Produces a deep shine with excellent slip resistance and responds brilliantly to spray burnishing techniques.
- For all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminate flooring.
- DURA SHINE must be applied to a clean grease free floor.
- Strip old polish with POLYGONE or QUICK STRIP then rinse thoroughly with clean water, allow floor to dry.
- Apply a thin even film of DURA SHINE using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 minutes).
- May be buffed as required to enhance gloss.
COVERAGE: 60 square metres per litre. (300 square metres per 5L).
- Damp Mopping: As required using JELCLEM Lemon Gel or CS10 Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
- Spray cleaning/burnishing: Regular use of DURA BUFF Floor Maintainer will enhance appearance and life expectancy.