WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
The Duplex 620 is the largest in the unique series of Duplex Floor Cleaning Machines. With it’s 620 mm cleaning width it is ideally suited to the larger facility such as sports halls, entrance lobbies, corridors, dining halls, public buildings etc where there is a large space to clean. With the Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine such tasks are tackled with the minimum of time and effort.
Robotic cleaner for commercial/ industrial use.
- 2 automatic running modes: Random or pattern
- Has a buzzer and blinking light to make workers aware of presence
- Cleaning area function: Define an area by putting boundary tape on the floor as a boundary line that the cleaner cannot pass
- Obstacle detection: Ultrasonic sensor & bumper sensor
- 2 dust collection modes: Plus brush for small and large debris. Power brush for only large debris
- On-timer: Enables automatic starting at 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Wireless remote controller, carry handle for easy transport, 2 x side brushes, battery fuel gage, LED warning light for easy filter maintenance.
- Cleaning width of 340mm (13?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners.
- Steam supplied to contra rotating brushes - Sanitising floors and giving rapid dry.
- Steam - No need for aggressive chemicals - Ecologically friendly, economically sound
- Compact design. Cleans up to the edge of skirting, furniture & equipment as brushes are off-set to fit in corners etc.
- Lifts dirt, water and grime from floor surfaces
- Cleans carpets, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, contract carpet tiles, safety floors, non-slip resin floors, sports safety floors plus many more.
- Used widely in Healthcare, Food and Leisure applications.
- Product is accepted on the Water Technology List.
The Duplex Floor Steam Cleaner is exceptional; it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, polishes and disinfects all floor surfaces.
The mid range sized Duplex 420 Floor Cleaning Machine is the most popular of the versatile Duplex range. With it’s twin contra-rotating brushes this machine gives powerful cleaning results on all floor types including carpets, safety flooring, wood, tiles, marble, vinyl, carpet tiles, Tarkett, Altro, Marley, Flotex, Polysafe, Timbersafe, non-slip floors, resin floors, entrance matting and many more.
Transporting a bucket of solution or pump up sprayer to wherever you need to clean can be tedious, difficult and time consuming, with more chance of spillages and overuse of solution. Motorscrubber Jet solves these problems! On-board chemical injection gives you an incredible deep clean up to 3m / 10ft high, allowing you to spray precisely the amount of cleaning solution you need, when you need it. Boasting all the features of the Motorscrubber MS2000, the added spray function removes the need for buckets or spray bottles. Cleaning solution is delivered through a high pressure pump directly to the scrubbing head, breaking down dirt and grime and cleaning away dirty residues to restore sparkling fresh surfaces. For the freedom to clean anywhere, and to increase your cleaning productivity, choose Motorscrubber Jet.
- 55cm Scrub Width
- 60L Capacity
- Traction Drive also available