Enzo is a specialist drain and grease trap cleaner & maintainer that contains a powerful blend of selected enzymes and micro-organisms that efficiently & safely reduce the sticky greasy waste evacuated into drainage systems, causing bad odours & blockages (ideal in commercial kitchens). Enzo is designed for regular use in drains, grease-traps, gullies & pipework.
Enzo will digest fats, vegetable oils, cooking grease, protein, starch and starch-based thickeners. Enzo biologically breaks down the causes of bad odours and blockages.
Enzo safely and quickly removes blockages and cures odour problems from all kitchen and waste outlet pipes. Use Enzo in kitchen sinks, kitchen macerators, drains and grease-traps, baths, showers and wash basins. Enzo is a safe to use product and will not damage porcelain, plastics, stainless steel, chrome or ceramics.
Enzo is suitable for use in most plumbing systems including septic tanks and cesspits.
DIRECTIONS: Shake container well before opening.
- Remove excess water & pour 50ml of Enzo directly in to sink or drain opening.
- About one cupful of warm (not hot) water to activate the Enzo drain solution.
- Leave for a minimum of 30 minutes (overnight if possible).
- Flush with hot water to remove residues. Repeat if necessary.
- For trouble free odourless outlets pour 50ml in to opening once a week.
- Flush away any traces any of bleach, disinfectant, caustic or acid that might be in the drain system before using Enzo, as these aggressive chemicals reduce the action of the enzymes.
Automatic Dosing Systems:
- Use an automatic dispensing system to dispense Enzo each night into the drain system.
- This is the most efficient and effective way of maintaining your drain system.
- For standard sized catering establishments – dose 150ml twice daily at optimum times.
- For very busy catering establishments (1000 meals plus) – dose 200ml twice daily.