- POLYGONE ‘Unlocks’ metallised emulsion polish, making removal easy.
- Aids quick removal of all floor polishes even those ?aged on?.
- Effective, heavy duty detergent – ideal for all hard surface scrub cleaning jobs.
- Penetrating action rapidly loosens dirt and heavy build-ups.
- Controlled foam for use with suction driers and combined machines.
- Recommended for use with all scrubbing machines.
- Use POLYGONE to strip metallised and non-metallised emulsion polish from linoleum, rubber, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- Also as a heavy duty detergent for removal of impacted dirt from concrete, quarry tile and non-porous surfaces.
- Polish stripping: dilute 1 part POLYGONE to 10 parts of hot water.
- Allow to soak on floor for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub thoroughly, preferably with a scrubbing machine fitted with a nylon scrubbing pad.
- Remove solution with a mop or suction drier.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry before reapplying polish.