Clear Face Shield / Protective Visor With Elastic Head Strap
|Unit of Sale||
View the quote list SKU: FV-001 Categories: Eye Protection, Infection Control, Safety & PPE
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
- No ratings found yet!
20 Litre Heavy Duty Kentucky Mop Bucket & Plastic Wringer Yellow
- Yellow colour coded cleaning
- Mop bucket and wringer combo
- Caution sign and wheels
- Capacity 20 litres
WINDOW & GLASS Cleaner Aerosol Spray (12x400ml)
- Ideal for windows, mirrors etc.
- Anti-static effect
CleanSource® DURA SHINE High Shine Floor Polish 5L
DURA SHINE is a high solids metallised polish for extreme strength and durability coupled with ease of removability with a non-yellowing cross linked polymer film which will not discolour even the lightest floor. Produces a deep shine with excellent slip resistance and responds brilliantly to spray burnishing techniques. Application
- For all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminate flooring.
CleanSource® 20×32″ White Honeycomb Waiters Cloths (1×10)
A professional quality towel, traditionally carried by waiters and used to wipe glassware or cutlery. Manufactured using 100% premium cotton, and featuring an innovative honeycomb design, these towels are very thick and highly absorbent, rapidly drying glassware, crockery and utensils to reduce cleaning times. The high quality cotton also makes the cloths robust and easy to clean, staying in perfect condition for longer.
Strong Black Powder Free NITRILE Gloves (1×100)
These Medical Grade Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed using 5mil powder free nitrile, offering better tensile strength and protection compared to either latex or vinyl. A beaded cuff prevents liquid from entering the glove, while the micro-texture finish ensures a secure grip at all times. The gloves are highly durable, ambidextrous and suitable for a range of industries. Approved for food contact and medical use, these Black Nitrile Gloves are ideal for a variety of single-use care applications, including nursing, dentistry and care home work. Their robust nitrile construction gives them excellent strength, making them suitable for handling a range of materials both within and outside the care industry. See full description below.
‘Fluid-Resistant’ Laminated White Type 5/6 Hooded Coveralls
Laminated (Fluid Repellant) - hazard protective coveralls
- PPE CAT III - CE 0338
- EN1149-1: 2006
- Non-woven Category III coveralls made from soft layers of spunbonded and laminate polypropylene.
- A high quality garment providing the ultimate strong protection against type 5 dry particle and type 6 light splash chemical hazards.
- Elasticated hood, wrists, ankles and waste, with a two-way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Low fibre shedding, flexible material.
- EN ISO 13688 Protective Clothing General Requirements.
- COLOUR: White
- SIZES: M / L / XL / XXL
- PACKING: 1 coverall per pack / 25 packs per case
GloveMax™ Plastic Triple Glove Box Holder / Dispenser
Hygienic & Professional
Lightweight and durable made from PVC plastic
Keeps surfaces clean and clear
Wall mounted but removable
Supplied with the necessary fittings
GloveMax™ 45cm Green Nitrile Gauntlett Gloves – Elbow Length (Pair)
• Overall Length 45cm • A high level of resistance to abrasion, solvents and animal fats. • Pebble finish to palm • Silicon and wax free • EN ISO 374-1: 2016: Type B Chemical - Breakthrough Time Methanol (A) - More than 60 Mins (Level 3) Toluene (F) - More than 10 Mins (Level 1) n-Heptane (J) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) Sulphuric Acid 96% (L) - More than 240 Mins (Level 5) Sodium Hydroxide 40% (K) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) • EN388: 2016 • Level 4 - Abrasion • Level X - Cut Resistance • Level 0 - Tear Resistance • Level 2 - Puncture • Level B - ISO 13997 Blade Cut • EN ISO 374-5:2016 Protection Against Bacteria and Fungi - Pass Protection Against Viruses - Not Tested