These individually wrapped Non-Woven Coats offer great barrier protection making them perfect for food processing and clean room tasks.
- Non-woven polypropylene
- Choice of popper, velcro and zip fastenings available
- Revere collar
- Individually wrapped
This simple 2 band & brace Hi Vis Vest is one of our best selling waistcoats. It boasts Class 2 hi-vis protection making it an essential addition to your protective workwear range.
- 2 band & brace
- 100% polyester fabric
- Yellow or black bias bound edging
- Available with velcro or zip fastening
CleanSource® MICRO-SOL kills Coronavirus! (Virucidal: BS EN 14476) One of the most advanced highly-spec'd virucidal cleaner & sanitisers on the market today! CleanSource® MICRO-SOL cleans and sanitises all water washable surfaces, hard surfaces, walls, floors, toilets and washrooms etc. MICRO-SOL is bleach free, non-hazardous, non-toxic and contains a stunning floral fragrance. MICRO-SOL has about the lowest hazard rating available. This product kills: Coronavirus, Norovirus, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, MRSA, Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff), Common food poisoning bacteria, mould, mildew, fungi, yeast. Passes: BS EN1276 & 14476. An essential everyday product to fight cross infection. Widely used in public areas e.g. schools, sports facilities, gym equipment, hotel washrooms, animal handling etc. Bleach free, non-hazardous, non-toxic.
Pack of 20 Disposable Isolation Gowns: suitable for hospitals, care homes and dentists. Disposable Waterproof isolation gown with thumb loops Material: Embossed CPE. Impervious to fluids and aids with infection control and contamination spread.
- Thickness: 0.08mm Colour: blue
- Body length: 120cm
- Chest: 80cm
- Wingspan: 187cm
- Blue PE over sleeves
- PPE CAT I - Minimal Risk
- Polythene over sleeves available in hand-sealed or machine-sealed format
- Widely used in the food industry
- No elastic tie on bundles in accordance with food safety regulations
- One size fits all
- Colours Available: Blue, White, Red, Green, Yellow
- Packaging: 10 bundles per polybag / 20 polybags per case