- Non-woven Category III coveralls made from soft layers of spunbonded polypropylene and melt blown polypropylene.
- Provides breathable comfort and strong protection against type 5 dry particle and type 6 light splash hazards.
- Elasticated hood, wrists, ankles and waste, with a two-way zip fastening and sealable zip flap
- Low fibre shedding, flexible material.
- EN ISO 13688 Protective Clothing General Requirements
- CE 0338
- Colour: White
- Sizes: M / L / XL / 2XL
These individually wrapped Non-Woven Coats offer great barrier protection making them perfect for food processing and clean room tasks.
- Non-woven polypropylene
- Choice of popper, velcro and zip fastenings available
- Revere collar
- Individually wrapped
A handheld and battery-powered mist sprayer, which is designed for sanitising small to medium areas. With a generous 4 litre capacity, the sprayer projects a fine mist of droplets 50μm in size over 1.5m in distance, and at a rate of around 145ml per minute. It is powered by a 12v rechargeable
- Blue PE over sleeves
- PPE CAT I - Minimal Risk
- Polythene over sleeves available in hand-sealed or machine-sealed format
- Widely used in the food industry
- No elastic tie on bundles in accordance with food safety regulations
- One size fits all
- Colours Available: Blue, White, Red, Green, Yellow
- Packaging: 10 bundles per polybag / 20 polybags per case
This simple 2 band & brace Hi Vis Vest is one of our best selling waistcoats. It boasts Class 2 hi-vis protection making it an essential addition to your protective workwear range.
- 2 band & brace
- 100% polyester fabric
- Yellow or black bias bound edging
- Available with velcro or zip fastening