Solvent-Free Heavy Duty Hand Cleansing Paste
Oil | Grease | Carbon Black | Lubricants
Where to use: For use in industrial environments to remove heavy soiling
- Highly effective solvent-free formula -Formulated with mild, skin friendly ingredients to provide the same level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products for general heavy duty cleansing. -Effectively removes ingrained oil, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- EU Ecolabel Certified -Certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal.
- Contains emollients -To help prevent drying, leaving the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Contains Eucornol® emulsifying active -Forms micelles that increase skin compatibility by emulsifying and encapsulating substances, helping to reduce their potentially irritating effect.
- Contains Astopon® natural scrubbing agent -Astopon is produced from refined walnut shell powder, a natural and renewable source. It helps provide a deep clean without damaging the skin and has no negative impact on the environment. The scrubbing agent is easily rinsed away, preventing blocked drains and pipes.
- Soap-free formulation with skin friendly pH value -Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free -Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken. Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.