Deb Stoko® Stokolan Light Pure RESTORE Skin Afterwork Cream 100ml Tube
Unit of Sale: 12 x 100ml
Full Case Qty: As Unit
Lead Time: 3-5 Days
Perfume-free and dye-free, highly effective mild after-work conditioning Cream to provide effective skin care whether skin is dry, sore, chapped or in normal condition. Designed to maintain healthy skin and keep hands in top condition! Extremely versatile, safe for food handling as it is free from perfumes and dyes, in health care, catering or construction industries, RESTORE moisturises and rejuvenates skin in no time!
RESTORE is a mild, perfume-free and dye-free non-greasy after-work conditioning cream to help maintain healthy skin and avoid dryness.
Where to use: For use in industrial, food handling and healthcare work areas, office and public washrooms
- Non-greasy, light formula -Designed for moderately dry skin to quickly absorb and encourage regular use, maintaining healthy skin condition.
- Contains Shea Butter -A naturally occurring emollient to support the product’s excellent skin soothing properties.
- Contains Allantoin -Supports the moisturisation effect and helps condition the skin.
- Contains Glycerin -Enhances the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers and supports the skin’s own moisture system.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Glove Compatible -In independent testing, the use of Stokolan® Light PURE in combination with reputable latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves does not have any deleterious effect on the glove tensile properties using BS EN 455-2:2009 test methodology.
- Silicone-free -The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings. Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.