EcoShot Chemical Dose Pump – for Trigger Fill
View the quote list SKU: DMB11WK-NT Category: Uncategorised
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
- No ratings found yet!
Duplex 420mm / 16″ Replacement Grey Brush – Universal
- Duplex 420mm / 16" Replacement Grey Universal Brush
- For all floor types - universal brush - can be used on hard floors, carpets & matting
- Grey universal brushes are supplied on the machine when new
- Sold Each (Per Brush) - 2 are required on a machine
20SW Contractors Walk-Behind Broadcast Salt Spreader
The 20SW is a real step up in spreaders. If you are regularly spreading salt or fertilizer and are wanting an easy to push, quality spreader, pneumatic wheels are essential. The 20SW offers a solid rod linkage, an enhanced gearbox, all the benefits of the summer and winter sliders and most importantly - pneumatic wheels. The pneumatic wheels provide improved grip in winter and superior handling and balance.
SYR Snapper 40cm (16″) Microfibre Flat Mop Head With Scrub Strips Green
This microfibre mop head is highly absorbent, enabling quick wipe up of liquids, dirt and bacteria. With such high absorption qualities, less chemicals and water are needed to achieve quality cleaning results, saving money and the environment. Easy to tackle large spills and mess with minimal effort. Green tags help limit risk of cross contamination, and can be used in conjunction with mops with different colour tabs for a hygienic colour coded system.
- Ideal for mopping hard floors, walls and windows
- Microfibre – picks up dirt, dust and bacteria without tarnishing surfaces
- Superb absorption properties – less water needed to clean surfaces
- Green tabs – colour coded cleaning
- Mop head is fully launderable for endless reuse
SYR Interchange Kentucky Mop Head with Scrub Pad Blue
Stayflat style, looped end mop head made from coloured SYRTEX blended yarn, with built-in scourer scrub pad to remove stubborn dirt and grime. Launderable up to 300 times. Fits onto the SYR Interchange handle. A kentucky size mop for use with a kentucky mop bucket with wringer.
CleanSource® SANI-LOO 4 in 1 Toilet & Washroom Cleaner & Descaler (2x5L)
- Bactericidal acidic toilet and washroom cleaner.
- Use neat for descaling toilets and urinals or as a diluted solution for general washroom cleaning.
- Viscous formula clings longer for more thorough action
- The thick blue liquid contains safe sulphamic and citric acids to dissolve limescale and organics and remove grease, body oils and scum from surfaces.
- Ideal for cleaning toilets, urinals, showers and sinks, Sani-Loo is safe for use on stainless steel.
- Widely used in hotels, restaurants, nursing homes, hospitals, offices, shops, stores and airports.
V500 Professional Use Fogger – 5 Litre Capacity
The compact yet powerful ultra-low volume fogger is ideal for constant commercial use, while being equally suited to an office or domestic environment. The large 5-litre tank and powerful 1400w 230v electric motor allow the covering of larger areas with ease. Cable Length: 8 metres.
Urine & Vomit Biohazard Body Fluid Spill Kit Single Application
Urine and vomit cleaning packs are used to clean and decontaminate areas where spillages of urine and vomit have taken place. The single use pack is supplied with all PPE, High Absorbency Granules and disinfectant surface wipes. High Absorbency Granules are safe to use on acidic spills and have a high absorbency to mass ratio with 100g absorbing up to 7 litres of liquid. High Absorbency Granules ensure easy collection and removal of a urine or vomit spill and contain Triclosan an organic anti-bacterial agent. Disinfectant wipes are provided to wipe down the surface and surrounding area where spillages have occurred and remove any remaining residue. The small pack makes it easy to keep ready for use in all areas and ensure accessibility where it may be needed. They are used throughout the NHS in clinics, dental surgeries and laboratories, and by first aid personnel in offices, care homes, schools & veterinary practices. They are safe for use by non-specialist staff. Applications Approved for use on the following bodily fluids