Gojo luxury hair, body and hand foam wash.
Enriched with moisturisers, natural extracts and skin conditioners.
- EcoLabel certified
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- Controlled collapse technology maintains bottle shape longer while emptying
- Removable pump for easier recycling
- SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps prevent contamination
- Fresh dispensing valve with each refill
- General Purpose barrier cream for wet work
- Provides protective barrier
- Contains moisturisers
- Helps the skin resist acid and alkaline solutions & solvents
- Can only be removed with hand cleaner and water
A super effective barrier cream designed for use by people who have wet hands for long periods and for those who may come into contact with acid or alkaline solutions, solvents and other harsh chemicals. The cream forms a protective barrier to the skin and can only be removed by using hand cleaner and water so is ideal for those in food preparation of kitchen staff, valeters, hairdressers and cleaners.
Universal pre-work skin Cream to help protect the skin against contact with water and non-water based contaminants. Perfume-free, non-greasy pre-work skin cream to help protect against contact with contaminants including dry powders. Use before each work period, or re-apply after washing hands.
Spa-quality foam body wash and hair shampoo with a cucumber and melon scent. Refill made with new GOJO SMART-FLEX™ Technology.
- 1250 ml FMX refill (3 per case)
- 59% ingredients from plant sources
- Contains jojoba oil, aloe, wheat amino acids, corn oil, vitamin E, naturally derived glycerin
- and ingredients derived from coconut oil
- Readily biodegradable
- Dispenser refills use GOJO SMART FLEX™ technology
SO Hydrating is non tainting moisturiser and after work cream that relieves sore, chapped skin. Contains natural emollients and conditioner to keep skin smooth and supple. Prevents drying skin irritation and dermatitis. Application Use as an after work cream when skin has been dried out by solvents, detergents, powders etc.