- Material Bagasse
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled, waste sugarcane
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- The breathable material stops food becoming soggy
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Great for eco-conscious festivals, food markets and mobile caterers
- Passes the BS EN 13432 standard for compostability
EnviroPal™ 9″ (23cm) Round Bagasse Compostable Plates (1×500)
Do more for the environment by making the switch to these enviropal compostable bagasse oval plates. As these plates are made entirely from recycled, waste sugarcane, they’re incredibly kind to Earth’s natural resources and commercially compostable within 12 weeks. Using these plates will therefore help you to reduce your impact on the environment, divert waste away from landfill sites and meet customer demand for greener alternatives to polystyrene.
Bagasse is also an extremely breathable material, meaning the plates will stop your dishes from becoming soggy when served to customers.
|Unit of Sale||