These compostable cups from EnviroPal™ are an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional disposable cups. Lined with plant-based PLA rather than PE plastic, these disposable cups are completely compostable and can fully break down within twelve weeks in commercial composting facilities. This will help you send less waste to landfill sites to minimise your business’s environmental impact while also saving you money on landfill tax.
A double wall design gives these cups great heat retention properties, keeping your drinks hotter for longer while also protecting your customers’ hands when drinking. As well as being sustainable, the cups are designed to be tough and hard wearing, with a sturdy base and rigid construction that makes them ideal for outdoor use.
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Strong construction perfect for outdoor use
- Lids sold separately
- Eco-friendly alternatives to traditional plastic-lined hot cups
- Lining is made from sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic-lined cups
- 8oz cup diameter: 80mm / 12oz cup diameter: 90mm / 16oz cups diameter: 90mm.
- Sizes available: 8oz, 12oz, 16oz.
- Full Case Quantity: 500 Cups.