Complete your hot drinks-to-go service with this pack of 100 x biodegradable wooden teaspoons.
The tough betula wood material gives these teaspoons great strength and sturdiness, preventing them from breaking or snapping when in use. These teaspoons have also been sanded to a smooth finish – making them resistant to splintering while also ensuring comfortable stirring for your customers.
What Are The Environmental Benefits Of These Teaspoons?
Because they’re made from renewable, FSC-certified betula wood, these teaspoons have a minimal impact on Earth’s finite resources. Switching to these teaspoons is therefore a great way for you to do that little bit more for the environment.
The wooden material also makes the teaspoons biodegradable, meaning they’ll break down quickly, and without harming the planet or its ecosystems.
Will Wooden Teaspoons Affect The Taste Of My Drinks?
As wood is a porous material, these spoons will absorb the flavours in your teas, coffees and hot chocolates. This stops the taste of wood from affecting your hot drinks.
Are These Teaspoons Food-Safe?
Yes! These wooden teaspoons meet the LFGB standards for food-contact materials, meaning there’s no risk of any substances leaching into your drinks and harming customers.
- Dimensions 110(L)mm
- Material Betula Wood
- Weight 230g
- Colour Wood
- These teaspoons are made from renewable, FSC-certified betula wood
- This renewable material is kinder to Earth’s finite resources
- The biodegradable material means the spoons will safely break down into the environment
- The natural material gives these teaspoons an organic look
- These spoons are certified food-safe under the LFGB standards
- A sanded finish ensures comfortable use and prevents splinters
- These spoons won’t affect the taste of your drinks
- The sturdy material makes the teaspoons resistant to bending or breaking
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- These spoons aren’t microwave or oven-safe
- The spoons are not widely accepted for recycling