Tiger stripe waste sacks are for the safe disposal of hazardous, non-infectious offensive waste. Used for non-infectious waste produced from human and animal hygiene e.g. sanitary waste, non-infectious incontinence pads and nappies, disposable medical items and equipment that do not pose a risk of infection and do not contain fluids, non-infections PPE. A must-have for hospitals and care homes to dispose of clinical waste.
- Strong, tear & impact resistant
- Star sealed – Can hold heavy or wet waste
- Produced using co-extrusion technology
- Distinctive yellow & black stripe – Clear identification of hazardous waste
- Sectors: Medical, vet, dental, pharmaceutical, waste management and local authority
- Colour: Yellow & Black
- Capacity: 20 Litres
- Size: 8 x 17 x 26?