Make light work of your carpet cleaning with the Speedsweep manual carpet sweeper. Its lightweight means it will effortlessly glide across your carpets picking up bits of dirt and debris. Forget about cords and charging as this manual cleaner is ready to go as soon as you pick it up, and its compact design means you won’t have any issues finding somewhere to store it once you’re done.
Suitable for quick clean up jobs on carpets around the house, the 105cm handle makes it easy to manoeuvre, and the 7.5cm tall body makes it ideal for sweeping under furniture.
ASSEMBLING THE PRODUCT
1. Assemble the handle by screwing the shortest section into the pivot arm of the sweeper unit. Do not over tighten.
2. Screw the middle section into the pole already attached to the sweeper. Do not over tighten.
3. Finally screw in the largest section which has a foam grip handle. Do not over tighten. Your sweeper is now ready to use.
Turn the knob on top of the sweeper to select either HI or LO brush height as required for the carpet surface to be cleaned. HI is best suited for longer pile or thicker carpets. LO should be used on low pile carpets and rugs.
Push the sweeper along the carpet surface to be cleaned at a steady pace keeping the sweeper unit level to the floor to remove everyday dust and dirt leaving your carpets clean and free of debris.
To Empty the Sweeper
– Empty your sweeper regularly to ensure maximum efficiency.
– To empty, hold the sweeper over a bin and lift the lever located on the top of the sweeper.
– Tip the unit forward to clean the front pan and then tip the unit backward slightly to empty the rear pans.
– Release the lever to close.
Cleaning and Care of your Sweeper
Regularly check the brushes and remove trapped fluff and debris to keep your sweeper operating at maximum efficiency. The case can be wiped with a damp cloth but do not immerse the unit in water or other liquids.