Our Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 lateral flow test is the market leading rapid antigen lateral flow, non-invasive, lower nostril kit.
The CE marked test is suitable for home and professional use, therefore Flowflex is ideal for private test provider who currently offer a Fit 2 Fly travel service, and for those who will offer Day 2 lateral flow tests from October onwards.
- CE certified for home use in the UK & EU
- Validated (phase 3a) by Public Health England
- Accuracy 98.8%
- Sensitivity 97.1%
- Specificity 99.5%
- Convenient nasal swab Specimens
- Fast Results in 15 minutes
- Excellent performance compared to molecular PCR methods
- Room temperature storage
- 1 Test Cassette
- 1 Sterile Short Nasal Swab
- 1 Pre-filled Extraction Buffer Tube
- 1 Waste Bag
- 1 Instructions
Flowflex test kits are CE certified for professional use and as a self test.
Flowflex has gained government approval, as referred by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), for displaying the desired performance characteristics for SARS-COV-2 lateral flow antigen tests. It’s featured HERE as one of a selected few approved tests in the UK.