Isopropanol – 99.9% IPA Alcohol
Our Non-Sterile IPA has many uses and is manufactured to the highest standard.
In the cleanroom setting, alcohol disinfectants refer to two chemical compounds, denatured ethyl alcohol (DE) and isopropyl alcohol (IPA) also referred to as isopropanol. IPA and DE are broad spectrum antimicrobial and are rapidly bactericidal, fungicidal and viricidal, killing most bacteria within five minutes of exposure.
Uses for Isopropanol 99.9% IPA:
- Cleaning of 3D resin printers.
- Cleaning and de-greasing electrical and PC components.
- Cleaning CPUs and PCBs.
- Cleaning Monitors, TV’s and Flat Panels.
- Removing sticky labels and glue.
- A disinfectant for food preparation surfaces, table tops, counters, bars and other hard surfaces.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
- A general cleaner, oils, dirt, food stains etc. Evaporates quickly and leaves the surface squeaky clean.
- A specialist cleaner – for computer equipment, electronic devices, contact pins, floppy disk drive heads, lenses of LASERS on optical disc drives (DVD CD), removes thermal paste off CPUs.
- Cleans printer headsincluding Thermal Transfer.
- A steriliser – For sterilising hands when preparing food or for medical personnel working in surgeries, clinics, First Aid rooms, Nursing Homes, Hospitals etc.
- Sterilising utensils, equipment etc, eg acupuncturists needles, hairdressers combs etc.
- An anti-foamer and foam inhibitor.
- A solvent for diluting lacquers, PVC adhesives, dyes and printing inks.
- A graffiti remover for removing inks, markers, lipstick etc.
- Cosmetics – hand lotions, deodorants, aftershaves.