|Full Case Qty||
|Unit of Sale||
Katrin® Inclusive Z / M FOLD Hand Towel Dispenser White
This slimline recessed 18 litre bin is ideal for smaller washrooms, providing a compact waste collection solution that fits neatly into the wall cavity. With a stainless steel design it is robust and long lasting, suited to high traffic washrooms. Its brushed finish ensures this waste bin is suited to all washroom decors. The unit is fitted with a plastic liner internally for easy emptying.
- Discrete 18L waste bin for paper towel disposal
- Fits neatly into 100ml wall cavity
- Provides an integral plastic liner for ease of emptying
- Brushed finish stainless steel will complement all washroom decors
- Designed to work as a standalone unit and also in combination with a paper towel dispenser and hand dryer to provide additional hand drying options
Polished Chrome SpeedDry Hand Dryer
- Modern, ergonomic design
- Heavy duty casting protects dryer against corrosion and vandalism
- Automatic 'no touch' operation - Impeccable hygiene, prevents cross contamination
- Ultra-fast hand drying time of as quick as 9 seconds!
- Maximum output with minimal power consumption - Reduces carbon footprint
- Automatic air cut-off - Reduces unnecessary energy wastage
- Most quiet and discrete dryer - 75dB despite impressive power
- Blue LED light indicates the drying zone ensuring ease and effective use
- Easy to install and maintain
Gone are the problems of refilling hand towel dispensers, running out, high paper waste! With the CleanDry hand dryer range we offer a cost-effective, hygienic way to dry your hands with an air-dry system.
- Heavy duty Arctic White metal casing provides protection against corrosion and vandalism
- Automatic ‘no touch’ operation makes this an extremely hygienic system
- Powerful 2300W motor, wide mouthed nozzle and durable heating element blasts a wide tunnel of fast moving warm air, to dry hands in approximately 12 seconds!
- Auto cut-off feature prevents energy wastage
- Powerful but impressively quite drier – Just 70dB
- Rotating nozzle can be manouvred 360º allowing users to dry hands and face
Plastic baby changing unit horizontal with a stainless steel front
- Easy to clean, high density polyethylene which inhibits bacterial growth
- Safety belt with cam buckle is adjustable with one hand
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism ensures smooth & safe opening/ closing
- The most preferred changing position
- Brushed 304 stainless steel front delivers upscale appearance for high-end facilities at an economical cost
- Includes an integrated liner dispenser, mounting hardware for timber stud wall construction, safety straps and buckle
- The unit meets all of the standards of EN 12221:2008+A1:2013 (minus clause 4.1)
- The unit has passed the ASTM F2285 test standards for a child at 50 pounds/22.7 kg
- Designed for infants only. Age up to 3.5 years and weight less than 22.7kg (50lb)
- Hygienic, safe and reliable wall mounted baby changing unit
- Manufactured with antibacterial HDPE, ensuring the surface remains hygienic and clean, avoiding bacteria and mould build up
- Supports a maximum load of 20kg, therefore infants as old as 3 and a half years old can be safely changed on the station
- Its deep, concave shape to helps keep the infant still, safe and comfortable whilst their nappy is changed
- Supplied with an adjustable restraining belt so children can be comfortably and safely held in place during the changing process
- Fits to walls easily and with a narrow depth, the unit does not protrude too far from the wall. This is particularly useful for smaller bathrooms and changing areas where space is at a premium.
- A durable and safe nappy changing unit
- Has a protective coating that inhibits growth and spread of bacteria and germs
- 23kg capacity - Allows for changing of children up to 3 years old
- Rigid and robust design for heavy duty traffic e.g. in shopping centres, airports etc.
- Has a deep concave side wall to limit infant movement, plus an adjustable safety strap to hold child in place
- Features a bag hook - Conveniently hang belongings
- Braille inside the unit - Helps visually impaired users
- The opening and closing uses a Pneumatic gas shock mechanism for a smooth and safe opening process
This recessed stainless steel wash-station unit is the ideal hand hygiene facility for compact washrooms. Combining a soap dispenser, tap and warm air hand dryer all in one highly convenient solution. Requiring only a 100mm recess, they can be fitted in standard stud walls. Servicing can be done from the front or rear, meaning its well suited to smaller washrooms, as it eliminates the need for sinks, soap dispensers and hand drying units. The sensor operated unit automatically dispenses a measured amount of liquid soap. Following a short time delay to allow user to lather hands, a measured amount of pre mixed or cold water is dispensed. Hand drying is provided by the integral warm air hand dryer. The washstation is an ideal vandal resistant, energy saving solution for space conscious washrooms. Constructed from highly durable and robust stainless steel, this is ideal for washrooms with a high footfall of users.
- Fully automated hand washing station incorporating running water, soap and hand dryer.
- Design to fit neatly into a recessed wall cavity to help main washroom aesthetics and decor.
- Ideal for washrooms where space is limited.
- Compact, modern design
- Automatic ‘no touch’ operation ensures impeccable hygiene – Preventing cross contamination
- Ultra-quiet blade-technology: 70dB
- Ultra-fast drying time – As quick as 9 seconds!
- Built-in removable filter for improved hygiene
- Eco-mode switching lets you tailor dryer settings – reducing power consumption to just 420W!
- Heavy duty casing gives excellent ongoing protection against corrosion and vandalism
- Automatic air ‘cut-off’ – Saves unnecessary wastage
- Easy to install and maintain