There is a simple and effective solution when you want to present your premises in the best possible way. Just push the FLOORTEC walk-behind sweeper, and you will see how quickly indoor floors and outside areas can be cleaned. Working up to 6 times faster than a manual broom, the rotating brooms will pick up and remove dust, dirt, debris sand, nails, bolts, cigarettes, etc.
Due to its high performance and ease of use, these manual sweepers are ideal for applications such as cleaning in small factories, car parks, malls, schools, workshops, bus/railway stations as well as outside office buildings.
Your cleaning of hard surfaces will be quick, simple, and also quite noiseless since the sweepers work without a motor. The main brooms are rotated at high speed by the gear system on both wheels as you push the machine forward, and the side brooms are belt driven. A solution which will enable cost-saving daytime cleaning.
The sweepers are well-suited for limited space or congested areas thanks to their compact design. User comfort is high, including the adjustable soft grip handle, a built-in dust filter, and the large but light hopper equipped with a big carrying handle for easy emptying.
- You will get an outstanding sweeping performance – also when handling large debris – thanks to the direct-throw system.
- Non-stop cleaning for a long time: Large 38-litre hopper, which can be kept open for disposal of big items, emptying of garbage bins, etc.
- The sweeper is easy to manoeuvre with two large non-marking wheels.
- User comfort: Dust is handled by the built-in filter.
- Rugged and ready for outdoor work: Strong non-corrosive frame makes the sweeper robust.
- Very limited need for service: Simple mechanical construction with gear and belt drive.
- No motor or battery.
- The hopper remains in place even when the sweeper is stored in an upright position or hung on the wall.