PACVAC Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Mains Powered
Full Case Qty: As Unit
Lead Time: Normal
Unit of Sale: Each
Did you know?
Pacvac backpack vacuum cleaners are 4 x faster than using a standard tub vacuum cleaner or upright vacuum cleaner. Speed up your productivity today by switching to a Pacvac.
RECOMMENDED USE – Offices, Commercial Premises, Retail (store outlets and supermarkets), Car Dealerships, Stadiums, Theatres, Education Facilities (Schools, Colleges, Universities) and Public Buildings (Civic Centres, Museums and Galleries). Very popular in the transport sector such as cleaning Aeroplanes, Trains and Coaches.
The most popular of Pacvac’s backpack range, the Superpro 700 encompasses the perfect balance of comfort, durability and efficiency, making this machine the number one choice for everyday commercial cleaning.
RECOMMENDED USE – Offices, Commercial Premises, Retail (store outlets and supermarkets), Car Dealerships, Stadiums, Theatres, Education Facilities (Schools, Colleges, Universities) and Public Buildings (Civic Centres, Museums and Galleries).
- A superb machine for cleaning halls of residents in universities and also lecture theatres with staged seating.
- Also extensively used by FM and contract cleaning operators in the Transport industry such as Aeroplanes, Trains, Coaches, etc.
- Pacvac prides itself on ensuring all products are produced to comply with the highest health and safety regulations.
HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter
Ultra-lightweight – only 5.2kg
- Ametek 900 watt 2 stage motor.
- Clear Dome Lid – the offset inlet creates cyclonic airflow for stronger, more consistent airflow – more vacuuming power.
- Hypercone™ Activeair filtration maintains airflow from the top down to provide continuous airflow – the motor runs cooler and lasts longer. The Hypercone™ lasts over 200 hours depending on duty cycles.
- Ergonomically designed frame – new extended ‘bodymoulded’ frame for increased comfort and anatomically correct posture – a critical OH & S factor.
- Adjustable Harness – Thicker, padded and fully adjustable to fit all body types.
- Two piece wand and low profile floor tool as standard.
- Double looped cord restraint – prevents accidental disconnection of power cord.
Included with the machine:
- Crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool supplied.
- Extra cloth dust bag.
- Packet of 5 paper bags.
- On-machine Safety and Maintenance labeling.
- Graphics based Product Manual
- Motor: 900W two stage flow-through
- Noise Level (at 1.5m): 70.2dB(A)
- Filtration: 4 stage, HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter
- Volumetric Airflow (per sec): 53 litres
- Capacity: 5 litres
- Weight: 5.2 kg (ex. power cord assembly and hose)
- Power Cord: 18 metre detachable cable
- Warranty: 2 years on body and motor