Replacement machine base for Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner.
Pacvac Superpro 700 Service Kit which contains:
- 1 x PV-DUB003 Pacvac Reusable Cloth Microfibre Bag
- 5 x Pacvac Superpro 700 Hypercone Paper Bags
- 1 x PV-FIL001 Pacvac Superpro 700 Internal HEPA H13 Hypercone Cone Filter
- 1 x PV-FIL004 Pacvac Superpro 700 External Exhaust Motor Filter
- 1 x PV-CAG001 Pacvac Superpro 700 Replacement External Motor Filter Cage
Replacement HEPA H13 hypercone filter cartridge for the Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaners. This easy to clean filter has been specially designed to allow for consistent flow of air through the machine as the dust bag fills.
- 99.999% HEPA filtration efficiency.
- Allows for consistent air flow
- Suits 700, 700D & 700W models
Replacement external motor filter cage for Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner. This cage is used to hold the external motor filter in place, preventing the filter dislodging from the machine. Its innovative curved design moulds perfectly around the bottom housing of the vacuum, and the two hooks on the bottom of the back prongs ensure it secures in place easily.
The most popular of Pacvac's backpack range, the Superpro 700 encompasses the perfect balance of comfort, durability and efficiency, making this machine the number one choice for everyday cleaning.https://youtu.be/fLCtRGhWLCs
Did you know?Pacvac backpack vacuum cleaners are 4 x faster than using a standard tub vacuum cleaner or upright vacuum cleaner. Speed up your productivity today by switching to a Pacvac. RECOMMENDED USE: Offices, Commercial Premises, Retail (store outlets and supermarkets), Car Dealerships, Stadiums, Theatres, Education Facilities (Schools, Colleges, Universities) and Public Buildings (Civic Centres, Museums and Galleries). Very popular in the transport sector such as cleaning Aeroplanes, Trains and Coaches.