|Full Case Qty||
|Unit of Sale||
Perola® AutoBox™ Centrefeed Dispenser Box Wiping Roll Holder
2-Ply Superior Embossed White Centrefeed Rolls (150m x 185mm) Ideal for a general tissue wipe, these rolls are extremely versatile. They can be used for absorbing spills, general wiping, polishing surfaces, drying surfaces etc.
- Long lasting (150m per roll)
- Easy-tear perforations
- Food industry approved
- Fits ALL centrefeed dispensers
- Embossed for superior quality
The paper couch rolls are durable, soft and strong for patient and customer care. With a wide range of uses in both clinical and beauty environments, they feature easy-tear, perforated sheets. Their 2 ply structure increases strength, softness and absorbency. Ideal for use to cover a surface, or as a wipe, providing effective protection and improved hygiene and infection control.
- Hygienic cover for couches
- Clinical, dentistry, podiatry or beauty use
- Strong, durable, 2 ply paper
- Also available in blue
High quality 2 ply paper - Perfect for ensuring any spillages are cleaned without any problem. Suitable for heavy duty use. With its 2 ply design, these rolls provide excellent absorption, dealing with even the most viscous liquids without any trouble. The paper is also formulated not to tear and dissolve as soon as it comes into contact with liquid.
- For heavy duty cleaning
- 2 ply - Super absorbent
- Retains its integrity even when wet
- 1000 sheets per roll
- Blue colour
Quality wipes for medical instruments.
- 76 sheets are supplied in a compact, handy dispenser box
- The box dispenses one single tissue at a time, making each pack last longer
- Widely used in environments where infection control is paramount, such as: Care homes, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, salons etc.
- Tough on germs and kind to skin
The Perola® kitchen roll is perfect for busy commercial kitchens, featuring extremely absorbent, 2-ply sheets that provide great value, absorbing any spillage quickly and efficiently. This white kitchen towel comes in packs of 24, helping you to maintain clean and hygienic surfaces and appliances in busy catering establishments, such as cafes, pubs, restaurants and hotels.