Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
- Luxury disposable 40cm, 3 ply paper napkins, quarter folded.
- 3 ply for that luxury quality.
- 2000 Napkins per case (16 x 125)
- Available to order in a variety of different colours.
- Pastels, Deeptone colours to suit your restaurant.
This 300m long professional cling film is ideal for wrapping sandwiches, covering meals and general food protection. The low migration film provides a soft, flexible covering. Using this cling film helps keep food moist and prevents flavour and odour transfer whilst food is stored. Uses:
- Fridge: Keeps food moist, prevents flavour & odour transfer
- Freezer: Separate small items e.g. Fish, chops, steaks, burgers etc. before over wrapping into storage bags/ boxes
- Microwave: Use to cover containers/ plate meals when reheating. N.B. We recommend piercing or turning back a corner of the cling film to allow steam to escape
- Wipe-clean, robust, portable box
- Integral cutter blade can be safely contained when not in use
- Fitted with no-slip feet for stability
- Very low migration (VLM) PVC cling film, conforms to Directive 2002/72/EC for food use
- Its permeable film (tinged pink in colour) allows food to breathe
- Wrapmaster foil and cling film dispenser
- Effortless, tangle free dispensing helps cut costs and minimise waste
- Enclosed cutting mechanism for complete safety
- Easy-clean robust casing
- Dishwasher safe base and lid up to 90c
- Accepts refills up to 30cm in width
- Dishwasher safe
- Wrapmaster Foil Refill 45cm x 90m
- All-purpose foil
- Helps protect food from burning
- Keeps food warm
- Designed for use with the Wrapmaster 4500 dispenser
- Hygienic cover for food containers
This is strong and durable catering foil, designed for the professional user. It is a multi-use foil for the wrapping, protecting, lining, baking and freezing of food. This foil acts as a hygienic food cover prior to refrigeration, or as a method to insulate cooked food ready for serving.