WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
Replacement Henry micro fibre cloth dust bags with improved 5 layer filtration system which will capture 99% of dust, pollen, mites and microscopic particles, an alternative to the standard paper dust bags. These dust bags fit the range of Numatic tub vacuum cleaners. Specifically the Henry HVR200, Hetty HET200, James JVP180, Nuvac VNP180, Nuvac VNR 200 and the Numatic NVR200 models. But most commonly found and used on the Henry vacuum cleaner.
Models DCL180 are handy cordless cleaners of cloth filtration type powered by Makita Li-ion battery;
- Up to 20 min run time with 3.0Ah battery
- Excellent suction power.
- Ideal for cleaning after work in domestic property.
- Bag-less 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal.
- Filter and pre-filter are washable in soapy water for repeated use.
- Ideal for vehicle cleaning.
- Includes floor and sash nozzles for a variety of applications.
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Low noise emissions
The Multiwash II 240mm is a multi-purpose and effective floor and carpet cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries hard and soft floors. With a rotating drum that removes water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless flor that's ready to walk on in minutes. Benefits of this scrubber dryer:
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use
Transporting a bucket of solution or pump up sprayer to wherever you need to clean can be tedious, difficult and time consuming, with more chance of spillages and overuse of solution. Motorscrubber Jet solves these problems! On-board chemical injection gives you an incredible deep clean up to 3m / 10ft high, allowing you to spray precisely the amount of cleaning solution you need, when you need it. Boasting all the features of the Motorscrubber MS2000, the added spray function removes the need for buckets or spray bottles. Cleaning solution is delivered through a high pressure pump directly to the scrubbing head, breaking down dirt and grime and cleaning away dirty residues to restore sparkling fresh surfaces. For the freedom to clean anywhere, and to increase your cleaning productivity, choose Motorscrubber Jet.
Robotic cleaner for commercial/ industrial use.
- 2 automatic running modes: Random or pattern
- Has a buzzer and blinking light to make workers aware of presence
- Cleaning area function: Define an area by putting boundary tape on the floor as a boundary line that the cleaner cannot pass
- Obstacle detection: Ultrasonic sensor & bumper sensor
- 2 dust collection modes: Plus brush for small and large debris. Power brush for only large debris
- On-timer: Enables automatic starting at 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Wireless remote controller, carry handle for easy transport, 2 x side brushes, battery fuel gage, LED warning light for easy filter maintenance.