WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II 340/PUMP BATTERY?A powerful battery powered scrubber dryer that cleans nearly every floor type, creating a practical and versatile floorcare solution. The battery provides a continuous run time of 50 minutes and the quick change battery system allows you to double the run time with a second battery and the machine features a battery status indicator to let you know when the battery needs re-charging. It combines a high brush pressure of 250g/cm2 for maximum cleaning power with a 4 litre capacity for maximum productivity.
Robotic cleaner for commercial/ industrial use.
- 2 automatic running modes: Random or pattern
- Has a buzzer and blinking light to make workers aware of presence
- Cleaning area function: Define an area by putting boundary tape on the floor as a boundary line that the cleaner cannot pass
- Obstacle detection: Ultrasonic sensor & bumper sensor
- 2 dust collection modes: Plus brush for small and large debris. Power brush for only large debris
- On-timer: Enables automatic starting at 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Wireless remote controller, carry handle for easy transport, 2 x side brushes, battery fuel gage, LED warning light for easy filter maintenance.
- 280mm cleaning width - Cleans, scrubs and picks up dirty water and grime leaving floors clean and dry in a very short space of time
- Simple and fast to use - No trailing cables (Ideal for in/around swimming pool areas or other areas where water ingress may be a hazard)
- Feather-light - Easy to manoeuvre
- Battery run time - 1hr on carpet, and more on smooth hard surfaces
- Offset brushes allow deep cleaning right alongside walls and skirtings, in corners, under furniture and around fixtures
- Cleans vinyl, ceramic tile, non-slip resin, smooth resin, terrazzo, carpet including carpet tiles, wood, safety flooring, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, Polysafe, Timbersafe, Marley, Flotex, Altro, Tarkett and many more.
- Ideal for care homes, vets, hospitals, retail outlets, leisure, catering and educational facilities etc.
The ProVac plugged rewind dry vacuum offers a professional, tough and versatile workhorse that is packed full of innovative features and a smile of course! The unique plugged cable rewind system allows simple cable replacement if needed. HepaFlo filtration not only raises performance standards but also provides for clean and convenient emptying when full. Convenient on-board wand and floor-tool storage to keep everything close to hand. • Stay Cleaning for Longer - Huge 9L Capacity and long 12.5M Cable. • Improves Filtration, Cleanliness and Capacity - TriTex Filtration System. • Handy Cable Replacement - Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable. • Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying - High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags. • A Tool For Every Job - Professional accessory kit with stainless steel tube set.
- 550mm cleaning width - Cleans alongside walls & in corners, makes light work of large areas
- Steam is supplied to rotating brushes leaving floors sanitised and quick drying
- Exceptional cleaning power, build quality and ease of use
- Compact design - Manoeuvrable in forward and reverse direction
- Steam combined with brush produces powerful cleaning and sanitising results
- Brush rotates at 600 rpm actively lifting dirt, water and grime
- Ideal for use on carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, Timbersafe, Flotex, Marley, carpet tiles, safety floorsresin floors and many more
- Widely used in healthcare, food factories, sports/ leisure/ dining halls, entrance lobbies and corridors
- 55cm Scrub Width
- 60L Capacity
- Traction Drive also available
The Duplex 620 is the largest in the unique series of Duplex Floor Cleaning Machines. With it’s 620 mm cleaning width it is ideally suited to the larger facility such as sports halls, entrance lobbies, corridors, dining halls, public buildings etc where there is a large space to clean. With the Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine such tasks are tackled with the minimum of time and effort.