Suma D10 is a concentrated detergent disinfectant for cleaning/ disinfecting surfaces e.g. in food premises. Suma Bac D10 is highly effective against a wide range of micro-organisms, in all water conditions. Conforms to EN1276 cleaning standard.
- Suitable for all surfaces in food premises
- Effective against various micro-organisms, in all water conditions
- Contains surfactants - One step cleaning & disinfection
Compatible with a wide range of cleaning agents, and suitable for use in almost any environment. Locking nozzle (leak-proof). Polypropylene construction.
This white 'pistol grip' three finger trigger has a fully adjustable nozzle, offering you a full mist/ stream to a fine jet. Using the strong jet spray ensures maximum efficiency and reduces waste with a reliable, accurate nozzle that aids in covering the most surface area with each spray. Manufactured from polypropylene, these triggers are available as part of a colour coded system to maintain hygienic conditions, which stops the risk of spreading germs and bacteria across divided areas in an establishment, reducing risk of illness or injury.Widely used in restaurants, bars, schools, retail shop outlets and nursing homes.
- Kills all known germs.
- Thick, rinse proof formula - Neat or diluted Domestos with its clinging formula will kill all known germs, remove stains, and prevent limescale.
- Provides 24 hour protection
- Ideal for neat use in lavatories, kitchens, bathroom drains, sinks etc. Or diluted to clean floors and work surfaces.
- 100% caustic soda in granular powder form
- Ideal to clean burnt-on deposits off ovens, grills, cooker tops etc.
Carefully dissolve in water to strength required. Soak heavily soiled items first then clean in the usual way. Do not use on aluminium, tin, zinc, or galvanised surfaces.