Force is a powerful food safe cleaner and degreaser that will cut through even the most substantial build up of oil and grease. Force is perfect for use in catering environments, is suitable for cleaning most washable hard surfaces, and is also extremely effective for cleaning safety flooring. Use for mopping, damp wiping, spray cleaning, deep cleaning applications and for use through a scrubber drier. DO NOT use on terrazzo, aluminium or galvanised surfaces. Force is especially effective in removing soot and grime caused by fire damage.
Compatible with a wide range of cleaning agents, and suitable for use in almost any environment. Locking nozzle (leak-proof). Polypropylene construction.
This white 'pistol grip' three finger trigger has a fully adjustable nozzle, offering you a full mist/ stream to a fine jet. Using the strong jet spray ensures maximum efficiency and reduces waste with a reliable, accurate nozzle that aids in covering the most surface area with each spray. Manufactured from polypropylene, these triggers are available as part of a colour coded system to maintain hygienic conditions, which stops the risk of spreading germs and bacteria across divided areas in an establishment, reducing risk of illness or injury.Widely used in restaurants, bars, schools, retail shop outlets and nursing homes.
- A universal cleaner and degreaser concentrate that dissolves tough grime and leaves a spotless finish.
- Powerful, blue, alkaline cleaner and degreaser performs quickly to maintain hygiene in food environments.
- Ideal to clean food oils, fats, blood, dirt, industrial oils, and grease.
- Suitable for use on concrete floors, industrial paintwork, painted floors, plastic walls and ceilings, ceramic tiles, plastic coatings, machinery and equipment, stainless steel, and anti-slip floors.
- Ideal for use in the food industry; kitchens, bakeries, meat processors, food processors, confectioners, pie makers and snack manufacturers.
- 100% caustic soda in granular powder form
- Ideal to clean burnt-on deposits off ovens, grills, cooker tops etc.
Carefully dissolve in water to strength required. Soak heavily soiled items first then clean in the usual way. Do not use on aluminium, tin, zinc, or galvanised surfaces.
Suma D10 is a concentrated detergent disinfectant for cleaning/ disinfecting surfaces e.g. in food premises. Suma Bac D10 is highly effective against a wide range of micro-organisms, in all water conditions. Conforms to EN1276 cleaning standard.
- Suitable for all surfaces in food premises
- Effective against various micro-organisms, in all water conditions
- Contains surfactants - One step cleaning & disinfection