Combining both antimicrobial efficacy and clinically proven maintenance of skin health. PURELL ® ADVANCED spearheads a total hand hygiene system that promotes infection control by maximising compliance. A breakthrough ‘entire hospital’ formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy. A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health1. Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical rub), EN 1040, EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN 1275 and tuberculocidal and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
- SANITARY SEALED Refills – Reduces risk of cross contamination
- Smart-Flex bottles made from durable, recyclable PET material – Uses 30% less material than HDPE
- Controlled collapse bottles – Hold their shape whilst emptying
- Easy to recycle – Removable pump promotes convenient recycling
- Meets industry biodegradability standards for sustainable formulations