Lemon scented, ideal for cleaning hands after prawns or ribs.
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
These individually wrapped Non-Woven Coats offer great barrier protection making them perfect for food processing and clean room tasks.
- Non-woven polypropylene
- Choice of popper, velcro and zip fastenings available
- Revere collar
- Individually wrapped
1-ply disposable, single use low lint wipers in a white dispenser box. Medium weight, cloth-like feel, non woven fabric - Blend of cellulose pulp and polyester. Highly absorbent, solvent resistant, and with its high strength they are designed to perform in medium - heavy wiping tasks e.g. oil, solvents, polishing and general cleaning. Their compatability with solvents make theses wipes ideal in industrial environments. Makes light work of heavy duty tasks such as degreasing and cleaning of tools and equipment. The wipes are snag-resistant and 99% lint free, so when torn it doesn't disintegrate. Their low-lint formula means they will not disintegrate or leave residue. They can be wrung out and reused.
Blue centrefeed wiping roll in a portable cardboard dispenser box with a handy carry handle. The wipers can be pulled through the dispensing hole, ensuring the remaining roll remains clean. The roll is 100% recycled paper with very high absorbency. Ideal for use when extra mobility is required. Use to clean windows along with the CleanSource® REFLECT glass cleaner, mop up spills, removing grease or fat etc.
- High solids 'one coat' emulsion
- Solvent free, environmentally friendly
- Dries to transparent film
- Excellent weather resistance
- Enables easy removal of graffiti from brick, stone, porous and painted surfaces.
- Ideal for external walls, historic buildings/ monuments, railway stations, bridges, shops & public areas.
£0.00 – £9.00
- Manufactured from: A blend of polythene and synthetic polymers
- Latex free: reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Flexible material: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Low in residual chemicals: To reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Embossed: For improved grip
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact
- Category 3: EN374: CE2777: AQL1.5
- GD75 / GD76